It’s Chiefs week - and the season is on the line

Einstein

16 minutes ago, Doc Brown said:

McDermott is 6-0 after their bye week.  I have no idea what that site considers a bye.

Doc, you know what’s going on.

They took the DeLorean into the future and saw that the Bills beat the Chiefs next week. Thus, they’re 7-0 since 2017.

Edited by BillsFan619
  • Like (+1) 1
  • Shocked 1
  • Haha (+1) 3
  • Awesome! (+1) 1

5 minutes ago, BillsFan619 said:

Doc, you know once going on.

They took the DeLorean into the future and saw that the Bills beat the Chiefs next week. Thus, they’re 7-0 since 2017.

Apparently.  I'm arguing with someone where basic math makes it literally impossible for the Bills to be 7-0 off their bye week since 2017.

Edited by Doc Brown
  • Like (+1) 1
  • Thank you (+1) 1

3 minutes ago, Doc Brown said:

Apparently.  I'm arguing with someone where basic math makes it literally impossible for the Bills to be 7-0 off their bye week since 2017.

Who are you arguing with???? 

Your imaginary friend? Wtf is your problem?

I simply put up something I read, it’s not that deep. Get over yourself. 

• Disagree 2
  • Haha (+1) 1

1 minute ago, The 9 Isles said:

Who are you arguing with???? 

Your imaginary friend? Wtf is your problem?

I simply put up something I read, it’s not that deep. Get over yourself. 

You're sticking with the Bills are 7-0 after their bye week since 2017 despite it being mathematically impossible.  I admire your persistence.  

• Haha (+1) 2

2 minutes ago, Doc Brown said:

You're sticking with the Bills are 7-0 after their bye week since 2017 despite it being mathematically impossible.  I admire your persistence.  

Why are you trying to turn an innocent conversation into a battle of wills? I said “ok” and you persist like this some sort of important subject. Get a life. 

• Like (+1) 2
  • Agree 1

10 minutes ago, Ethan in Cleveland said:

Must include playoffs otherwise they would all have played the same number of games.

But we never had a first-round bye in the WC round since 2017. Maybe they are including the Cincy games that was cancelled last year?

8 hours ago, Einstein said:

Agreed.

Im rejuvenated after seeing the Chiefs, Browns, and Broncos lose today.

Titans came real close to beating the Colts too. Stinks they couldn’t hang on.

I love how this board goes through the grief stages... anger, denial, blame, acceptance , hope

thank goodness OBD sticks to their process.  it has brought the roster continuing depth of talent (the Douglas and Joseph trade/signings the latest  testimonies to that) and steady hands at the controls. 

The tide is now turning as other teams have the serious injuries at season end the Bills had mid season.  Tank Dell, gone.  Kenny Pickett, gone.   Cleveland will be bringing Brett f ing Favre off the couch pretty soon.  Or will it be the Colts.  ha. 

What goes around comes around.   Chiefs look as beatable as ever. 

It's like golf, you don't look at the scoresheet until all 18 holes have been played.  You have hiccups in a round, you keep playing.  We've all shot 50-40 for a round, right?   Same in the NFL, gotta play all 17 before you know what you have.   

Trust the Process.  

Go Bills. 

• Like (+1) 2
  • Awesome! (+1) 1

7 hours ago, chongli said:

But we never had a first-round bye in the WC round since 2017. Maybe they are including the Cincy games that was cancelled last year?

Yeah that is correct.  Seems odd

5 minutes ago, ProcessTruster said:

I love how this board goes through the grief stages... anger, denial, blame, acceptance , hope

thank goodness OBD sticks to their process.  it has brought the roster continuing depth of talent (the Douglas and Joseph trade/signings the latest  testimonies to that) and steady hands at the controls. 

The tide is now turning as other teams have the serious injuries at season end the Bills had mid season.  Tank Dell, gone.  Kenny Pickett, gone.   Cleveland will be bringing Brett f ing Favre off the couch pretty soon.  Or will it be the Colts.  ha. 

What goes around comes around.   Chiefs look as beatable as ever. 

It's like golf, you don't look at the scoresheet until all 18 holes have been played.  You have hiccups in a round, you keep playing.  We've all shot 50-40 for a round, right?   Same in the NFL, gotta play all 17 before you know what you have.   

Trust the Process.  

Go Bills. 

Love the enthusiasm! Really do!

But there is no reason to trust anything anymore. 

Our only hope is our superstar QB and WR can will this team to victory and overcome out inept HC. 

• Like (+1) 1
  • Eyeroll 3
  • Agree 3

Every time I've seen the Chiefs this season they're offense seemingly is Pacheco and Kelce and have stated stop them stop the Chiefs. I will say that Rice is starting to come on recently too. If our offense can play mistake free football and Bass kicks like he has in years past we have a real good chance beating them. 

28 minutes ago, Ethan in Cleveland said:

Yeah that is correct.  Seems odd

Love the enthusiasm! Really do!

But there is no reason to trust anything anymore. 

Our only hope is our superstar QB and WR can will this team to victory and overcome out inept HC. 

well , I guess some of us are still stuck at the "blame" stage.   

baby steps, I guess.  

Go Bills. 

• Haha (+1) 1

This topic is OLD. A NEW topic should be started unless there is a very specific reason to revive this one.