It’s Chiefs week - and the season is on the line

Einstein

5 minutes ago, Antonio said:

Little help please.

Can this game get flexed? If so, can it be moved to Sunday Night or Monday Night? Or could it be just for Sunday Night?

Eagles at Cowboys is Sunday night. No way that game gets moved.

• Like (+1) 3

23 minutes ago, zow2 said:

Some of you won't like my post, but I don't see the Bills winning.  A Bills win means KC will have lost 3 of their last 4 and two in a row at Arrowhead.  I know that Kansas City aren't as dominant as previous years but they are still formidable and I don't see them having that bad of a string of L's.   

first time for everything! ;)

• Like (+1) 2

31 minutes ago, Gregg said:

The Chiefs did get hard with some injuries last night. I think their backup MLB got hurt and were playing their 3rd string. We will see how the week goes but KC may be going into this game banged up especially on defense.

Thats fair. Maybe that will be a big factor.  And who knows, maybe the Chiefs coming in think, hey it’s Buffalo, we can put up 35+ on these guys…: and the Bills will play inspired D throughout and punch KC in the mouth. One can only hope.

• Like (+1) 2

• Simon pinned this topic

Chiefs are tough at home.  They've allowed a max of 21 offensive points, and to some to top offensive teams too.  

Philly 21 

Chargers 17 

Fins & Lions 14 

Bears 10

Broncos 8 

Denver's not going to catch them, but they're fighting for seeding.  

I was hoping they'd beat GB.  Less pressure for them to win our game.  

Don't bet the over.  

Edited by PBF81

ALL of this is POINTLESS so long as McDermott remains our head coach.

We will still get the anti-clutch defense.

We will still get the excuses.

We will still get the bonehead mistakes.

We will still get the overabundance of penalties.

I can't pretend anymore like he will lead us to the promised land. I do NOT trust the process.

Edited by EasternOHBillsFan
  • Like (+1) 1
  • Vomit 1
  • Agree 2
  • Awesome! (+1) 1
  • Thank you (+1) 1

11 hours ago, Einstein said:

We can beat the Chiefs. 

If we play like we have the last two weeks, even with the few mistakes, we WILL beat the Chiefs (they are not as good as Philly). They are in the same funk as we were most of the season. They have lost 3 of their last 5.

The season is on the line here. Win and we are only 1 game back of the Chiefs (who would have thought?). The Jags play the Browns this week (go Jags). Broncos play the Chargers (go Chargers). Colts play the Bengals (go Bengals).

I also want to know what NFL schedule maker thought it would be funny to make this the 13th game of the season. Real funny.

Go Bills. 

yep- win out and don’t need much help. Is there a scenario where wining out doesn’t get in? 

1 hour ago, Einstein said:

We wouldn’t be in the mess if the process was working.

We have hope right now that we can overcome.

The only hope I have is Josh Allen & Joe Brady.  Find a way of keeping McDermott from screwing it all up.  And yes to all the adorable eternal optimists....we do have the capacity to go 5-0.  But let's uber focus on KC.

• Agree 1

1 hour ago, Solomon Grundy said:

I feel like after last night's game, the Bills will be on the other side of the refs calls this week

Unfortunately, I agree with that. 

The DPI on the play to the guy with the hyphenated name was a bad miss. 

But so was the bogus roughness call at the 1st down marker. 

However, the non call on the Hail Mary was routine. I have no clue why the broadcast made such a big deal of that play. Identical jostling takes place every week of the year on Hail Marys and it’s never called. 

Unfotunately, I think the broadcast booth did that so folks would think “KC is owed a makeup call” when the inevitable bs call(s) go KC way this wknd. 

• Like (+1) 1
  • Agree 1

4 minutes ago, PBF81 said:

Do you know what The Process is?

If so, do tell.  

Don't ask me!!!! HAHA  Ask McDermott.

""I just believe in the process," McDermott said that day. "We are going to win going through the process, and when that time comes we will take the field, but we have a lot of work to do between now and then.""

https://spectrumlocalnews.com/nys/buffalo/news/2022/01/11/mcdermott-s-path-to--trust-the-process-

This topic is OLD. A NEW topic should be started unless there is a very specific reason to revive this one.