It’s Chiefs week - and the season is on the line

Einstein

50 minutes ago, ProcessTruster said:

I love how this board goes through the grief stages... anger, denial, blame, acceptance , hope

thank goodness OBD sticks to their process.  it has brought the roster continuing depth of talent (the Douglas and Joseph trade/signings the latest  testimonies to that) and steady hands at the controls. 

The tide is now turning as other teams have the serious injuries at season end the Bills had mid season.  Tank Dell, gone.  Kenny Pickett, gone.   Cleveland will be bringing Brett f ing Favre off the couch pretty soon.  Or will it be the Colts.  ha. 

What goes around comes around.   Chiefs look as beatable as ever. 

It's like golf, you don't look at the scoresheet until all 18 holes have been played.  You have hiccups in a round, you keep playing.  We've all shot 50-40 for a round, right?   Same in the NFL, gotta play all 17 before you know what you have.   

Trust the Process.  

Go Bills. 

We wouldn’t be in the mess if the process was working.

We have hope right now that we can overcome.

Just now, Solomon Grundy said:

I feel like after last night's game, the Bills will be on the other side of the refs calls this week

We'll know early this week if the Bills will have to play the refs too.

Alex Kemp, Land Clark, or Hochului crews ref this game and we're toast.

• Disagree 1

2 minutes ago, Your Brown Eye said:

Taylor Swift vs Hailee Steinfeld. Cage match. No holds barred. Jim Ross announcing the match ringside.

Knowing our luck Allen's ex-girlfriend Brittany Williams would show up and interfere in the match by hitting Hailee over the head with a steel chair giving Swift and the Chiefs the win.

• Haha (+1) 4
  • Awesome! (+1) 1

Im looking at it more as the jeefs just lost and are at home and the NFL wants them to have a bye week. 

I expect another philly ref game and for us to lose. 

I really dont understand why the Bills dont get the NFL help....like...Josh Allen doesnt bring you guys ratings? 

Start cheating for us bro. 

This crap really is WWE.

• Like (+1) 1
  • Agree 1
  • Thank you (+1) 1

2 minutes ago, Negan said:

We'll know early this week if the Bills will have to play the refs too.

Alex Kemp, Land Clark, or Hochului crews ref this game and we're toast.

Honestly, I don't think it will matter who's crew is refereeing. Mahomes will throw up some deep balls and interference calls will be automatic. JMO though

• Like (+1) 1
  • Agree 1
  • Thank you (+1) 1

Some of you won't like my post, but I don't see the Bills winning.  A Bills win means KC will have lost 3 of their last 4 and two in a row at Arrowhead.  I know that Kansas City aren't as dominant as previous years but they are still formidable and I don't see them having that bad of a string of L's.   

Furthermore, because the Chiefs got screwed at the end of the Green Bay game, and will be bitching at the league offices this week...I think the Bills will be playing against KC and the Refs big time this Sunday.  If Bills DB's so much as breathe on their WR's or Kelce, it's going to be flag city.  And if the Bills DB's can't get away with being a little "handsy", it's over.  Mahomes will pick them apart.

IF the Bills have any chance, they will need to be up by 10+ late...  it cannot be a one score game with the ball in Mahomes' hands at the end.  They failed to win or tie at the end against Philly and GB, and the odds are they won't fail again.

Sorry just being real.  Hope I'm wrong for sure.   All that negativity aside, I still think the Bills will have a shot at the tournament even with a loss.  They will have to run the table in the final 4.

• Like (+1) 1
  • Eyeroll 2
  • Thank you (+1) 1

6 minutes ago, zow2 said:

Some of you won't like my post, but I don't see the Bills winning.  A Bills win means KC will have lost 3 of their last 4 and two in a row at Arrowhead.  I know that Kansas City aren't as dominant as previous years but they are still formidable and I don't see them having that bad of a string of L's.   

Furthermore, because the Chiefs got screwed at the end of the Green Bay game, and will be bitching at the league offices this week...I think the Bills will be playing against KC and the Refs big time this Sunday.  If Bills DB's so much as breathe on their WR's or Kelce, it's going to be flag city.  And if the Bills DB's can't get away with being a little "handsy", it's over.  Mahomes will pick them apart.

IF the Bills have any chance, they will need to be up by 10+ late...  it cannot be a one score game with the ball in Mahomes' hands at the end.  They failed to win or tie at the end against Philly and GB, and the odds are they won't fail again.

Sorry just being real.  Hope I'm wrong for sure.   All that negativity aside, I still think the Bills will have a shot at the tournament even with a loss.  They will have to run the table in the final 4.

The Chiefs did get hard with some injuries last night. I think their backup MLB got hurt and were playing their 3rd string. We will see how the week goes but KC may be going into this game banged up especially on defense.

5 minutes ago, BuffaloBaumer said:

The first must win game in a while. Lose, and the season is over. Win, and I think they can get to the Super Bowl. This is going to be one excruciating game to watch. Please let the Dallas home game mean something because that stadium will be rocking. 

we can’t be mathematically eliminated with a loss to the Chiefs, so it definitely will.  But, we’d be in true “win out” territory plus needing a medium-sized smattering of help from other teams the last four weeks as well. Our conference record would be pretty ass.

2 minutes ago, Antonio said:

Little help please.

Can this game get flexed? If so, can it be moved to Sunday Night or Monday Night? Or could it be just for Sunday Night?

Pretty sure CBS would have protected this one. Also at this point it is too late to be flexed if I'm not mistaken 

This topic is OLD. A NEW topic should be started unless there is a very specific reason to revive this one.