SNF Chiefs at Packers Game Thread

Process

Just now, balln said:

Kelce w an OPI ?

creed im an all pro as a rookie Humphrey. W a hold?

is this bizarro world?

It’s a prime time game in GB. Chiefs ain’t gonna get the benefit of the doubt considering the Packers have a massive fan base. I wouldn’t be surprised to see the calls shift in the second half though. 

Just now, Billznut said:

Green Bay’s defensive front has been finishing sacks tonight so far. They have affected this game when KC has gotten close. 

Gary is a wrecking ball. When he’s on he frees up the rest of the front seven. 

• Agree 1

Just now, Billznut said:

Green Bay’s defensive front has been finishing sacks tonight so far. They have affected this game when KC has gotten close. 

And yet they've driven the ball down the field consistently.   Green Bays offense has been non stop and KC is still only down 8.   Mainly because Green Bay doesn't have a spy on Mahomes.   

3 minutes ago, HappyDays said:

I think we are a little more talented than them and our QB has been playing better. Not sure that's enough to beat them unfortunately.

Our team is much better than theirs right now, the issue if anything is coaching. Their offense has the QB obviously and one weapon in Kelce, though here lately it seems like the injury management from early in the season is catching up with him.

3 minutes ago, Warcodered said:

Our team is much better than theirs right now, the issue if anything is coaching. Their offense has the QB obviously and one weapon in Kelce, though here lately it seems like the injury management from early in the season is catching up with him.

Our defense is not better than anyone. They really are playing a step slower than the opponents 

1 minute ago, Yobogoya! said:

Well aside from the epic implosion afterwards, yes. 

Exactly my thought. 

Took a defensive TO and it paid immediate dividends. 

Just now, BBFL said:

18 seconds and wanting the ball to score. Amazing. 

We’ll see what they do…

They took that timeout to force GB’s hand on the FG

• Like (+1) 1

I’m a little depressed watching the Packers.  Jordan Love is taking the quick lateral to the RB when he’s in trouble.  The Packers receivers are diving and jumping and coming back and reaching for off-target balls and hanging on to them.

On the other hand, it would be nice if the Packers could figure out how to cover Kelce a little better.  I think ultimately KC wins this.  

IF they manage to keep enough players on the field, that is..  When the networks won’t replay an injury you know it’s gruesome

• Like (+1) 1

14 minutes ago, Low Positive said:

She’s used to hanging out with movie stars in LA and music stars in Nashville. Now she’s spending a Sunday night in Green Bay with Brittany Mahomes. Reality is setting in.

I’ve hung out with movie, stars and singers when it’s all said and done I’d love to be watching football

This topic is OLD. A NEW topic should be started unless there is a very specific reason to revive this one.