Buffalo @ Philadelphia Game Thread - 2nd half

Simon

1 minute ago, BillsFan130 said:

It’s every single time in the 4th.

If it comes down to the last possession, I would bet the house the bills can’t stop them.

On Josh again

Yeah, it's why I am choosing to just be even keeled and not even remotely get my hopes up. I have seen this before. It's a tale as old as time.

• Like (+1) 1

Just now, Goin Breakdown said:

Philly adjusted and McD hasn't. 

It’s the hallmark of this coaching staff, phillys 4-5 big plays on O in the 2nd half were all schemed to attack Bills tendencies. 40 yard run, qb draw, td pass, te swing pass on 3rd down,  ight be missing one. Bills never do that. They just do what they do until they lose.

• Agree 1

How are many winnable games is this coaching staff going to lose before we clean house?  Surely there is a breaking point…we have absolutely dominated this game and now have 3-point lead.  An absolutely incredible game by Josh Allen, about to be wasted, again…

1 minute ago, EmotionallyUnstable said:

When you leave 13 points on field (2 missed FGs, dropped walk in TD)….you are asking for them to come back.

Offense needs to put up 30+ and we knew that going in. They need to finish. 

YEP 100%

1 minute ago, letsgoteam said:

With all of the injuries to the defense, why is everyone shocked what is happening?

EVery team has injuries.  We replaced White with Douglas.  We do not have an abnormal number of injuries. That is not an excuse. 

1 minute ago, JohnnyBuffalo said:

Why are they not able to even contest a catch.   These balls are getting there with no one near the guy.   Wtf are they doing

The Eagles have like 4 good pass plays this entire game.

This topic is OLD. A NEW topic should be started unless there is a very specific reason to revive this one.