MNF Eagles @ Chiefs Game Thread

Process

4 minutes ago, thenorthremembers said:

He's the best QB in the NFL by quite a bit.  Allen may be the most physically gifted but he isn't on the same level s Mahomes.

Meh

Switch their coaching staffs and Kermit wouldn’t have accomplished what Josh has. 
Josh , on the other hand, would be lights out in Reid’s scheme.

• Like (+1) 3
  • Agree 1

9 minutes ago, Success said:

Maybe it's hot takey - but I'm not quite as worried about Philly as I was an hour ago.

I think they are a bit overrated but they are a really good football team.  They have down games just like any other team.  KC's defense is a legit top 5 defense this year though.  They been playing lights out all year.  KC wouldn't have that record if they haven't.

• Like (+1) 2

5 minutes ago, Success said:

They're good. Their offense is not nearly as scary - but now their D is!  And with Mahomes, they can still score plenty.

That team will be a tough out.  Makes out match-up w/ Philly even more crucial.  I do not want that KC game to be any kind of must win.

I think Philly is the more likely win of the two. We get them after a shorter week. And get KC after a bye. I think the Bills could pull off a regular season win at Arrowhead but not playoffs.  Not with the intensity ramped up in that place.

• Like (+1) 1

Just now, zow2 said:

I think Philly is the more likely win of the two. We get them after a shorter week. And get KC after a bye. I think the Bills could pull off a regular season win at Arrowhead but not playoffs.  Not with the intensity ramped up in that place.

With Chris Jones back in all-pro form, not many offenses will have a chance at Arrowhead.

• Like (+1) 1

8 minutes ago, TheFunPolice said:

Watching the halftime show highlights of the Grey Cup ..

How does any football league still have the goal posts on the goal line?

Looks dumb and unsafe

When you have a 30yd deep end zone, the extra point would be a 40 yard kick.

4 minutes ago, zow2 said:

I think we play KC well in KC and should do well

2 minutes ago, Niagara Dude said:

I think Oliver can expose MR HYPE Kelce on Sunday

the Eagles are NOT going to look this poor on offense two weeks in a row.  Playing at home will likely do wonders for no other reason than no deafening crowd noise.

Edited by RiotAct
  • Like (+1) 1
  • Thank you (+1) 1

2 minutes ago, PromoTheRobot said:

Is Shaq grabbing the pepperoni with his bare hands? :sick:

You only have to wear gloves with ready to eat foods. Foods that will be cooked don't require gloves 

Gloves don't mean much anyway. Anyone who has worked in a restaurant can tell you that.

Scratch your head, hold your disgusting cesspool of a phone with them on.... I could go on and on 

Edited by TheFunPolice
  • Like (+1) 1

This topic is OLD. A NEW topic should be started unless there is a very specific reason to revive this one.