MNF Eagles @ Chiefs Game Thread

Process

I am starting to come around on the whole refs deliberately influence games conspiracy theory …. In which case I’m hopeful we get some good officiating down the back stretch because with Burrow done for the year, I can’t imagine the league is excited for Lamar, Lawrence & Tua leading the pack for matchups in the Mahomes invitational. 

Edited by SCBills
  • Like (+1) 1
  • Agree 2

8 minutes ago, HappyDays said:

In some ways the Chiefs are the new Patriots. They let other teams make stupid mistakes while they just continue to play the game. In this game it gave them a +3 point advantage.

Best coaching staff in the league by far.

Reid is the GOAT imo. 

If he coaches another 6-7 years he has a real shot at being #1 overall in HC wins all time. He's got a huge coaching tree of successful coaches. Already has 2 rings. 

Winningest coach in history of 2 different franchises.

Unlike Belichick he's also won a lot without his legendary QB. 

There's probably a lot more. 

Edited by TheFunPolice
  • Like (+1) 1
  • Vomit 1
  • Agree 2
  • Thank you (+1) 1

Just now, zow2 said:

I dunno folks. There’s still a second half but i think i see KC in yet another Super Bowl this season. Mahomes just refuses to string bad drives together and their D can cover for them if they have a bad turnover. 

They're good. Their offense is not nearly as scary - but now their D is!  And with Mahomes, they can still score plenty.

That team will be a tough out.  Makes out match-up w/ Philly even more crucial.  I do not want that KC game to be any kind of must win.

This topic is OLD. A NEW topic should be started unless there is a very specific reason to revive this one.