MNF Eagles @ Chiefs Game Thread

Process

2 minutes ago, Fleezoid said:

Watching the Manning cast (because I can't listen to Joe Buck and the Hall of Famer Troy Aikman). They have Mark Wahlberg on. The dude looks totally bored and like he's doing the Mannings a favor being on the show. What a jerk.

Manning's are handling it well.  Wahlberg must be on solely to plug something.  Wait for it, it has to be coming in their next segment.

• Like (+1) 1

3 minutes ago, Fleezoid said:

Watching the Manning cast (because I can't listen to Joe Buck and the Hall of Famer Troy Aikman). They have Mark Wahlberg on. The dude looks totally bored and like he's doing the Mannings a favor being on the show. What a jerk.

I'm enjoying the hell out of the manning cast, those boys are funny!

• Agree 2

2 minutes ago, Low Positive said:

I swear, TBD is the only forum in the NFL where you get long gameday threads for other teams' games. I think we all have a football problem.

I think it is more that we all have a buffalo WNY homey problem which definitely  includes football

In any case There is no NFL shame in my game just sayin 🙂

• Like (+1) 1
  • Thank you (+1) 1

14 minutes ago, RiotAct said:

it’s not the amount of penalties; it’s the context of when they’re (or when they’re not) called.

This was the classic Cheaters** way - some game-changing penalties called early in the game to tilt the game their way - then some meaningless penalties called later in the game that made it seem less one-sided on the stat sheet

Edited by stevewin
  • Like (+1) 1

5 minutes ago, Marcus Aurelius said:

It's Buffalo for cryin' out loud!

What are we SUPPOSED to do ...

Go bowling?200.gif?cid=60e32e67bhqvd6ayqvuvx71yls70

my dad did the twinkle toe thing and the fastball roll.  pizza, beer, cigs and hard candy for me.  Frontier and Beverly Lanes.

Edited by Joe Ferguson forever
  • Haha (+1) 2

3 minutes ago, realtruelove said:

Manning's are handling it well.  Wahlberg must be on solely to plug something.  Wait for it, it has to be coming in their next segment.

He didn’t plug anything. You gotta admit though, some of the questions they asked him were dumb/ridiculous.

7 minutes ago, DaBillsFanSince1973 said:

I'm enjoying the hell out of the manning cast, those boys are funny!

I probably worded that wrong. I do enjoy watchin those guys. It may have sounded like i was settling, but those guys breakdown the mechanics of plays and also put a funny spin on it. I wish they'd do it every Monday nite.

• Agree 1

This topic is OLD. A NEW topic should be started unless there is a very specific reason to revive this one.