Jets @ Bills Game Thread - 2nd Half

Simon

1 minute ago, BuffaloBillyG said:

Gee, 2nd half thread is A LOT quieter without many of the trolls 

The site crashed last week when about a half a million sleeper cells popped up from a multi-year hibernation in order to express (the only thing they came to the board for) their Bills loathing. 

• Haha (+1) 1

10 minutes ago, That's No Moon said:

Yes. Let's see what happens as they get more tape on Brady and his tendencies. Can he continually evolve or does he get stagnant and predictable too?

We shall see.  Im not saying Joe B is the guy but this is the most fun I have had watching this offense since Miami. I can see a lot of difference and I am a football dummy.  I look forward to the experts.

4 minutes ago, jlgarsh said:

But then he got shoved down way after the play. At minimum should have been offsetting 

I deleted my comment because I felt it was unclear.... I was saying we always get called on the retaliation and the other guy dont.  Happens like that all the time to all teams.

• Like (+1) 1

This topic is OLD. A NEW topic should be started unless there is a very specific reason to revive this one.