Around the NFL - Week 10 - Sunday, November 12th

RiotAct

1 minute ago, boyst said:

That's what is scary to me.

1) ravens are that good

2) a hungry but confident Bengals team with a chip on their shoulder come playoffs

3) 3 teams in the NFC North that can contend with anyone because Cleveland isn't to be overlooked.

In the end: the ravens can go all the way and the headline story rematch of ravens vs niners for the SB would be yuge. Blue chip QB vs late round flyer. I suspect the ravens will run out of steam just as much as they can keep this full bore speed they're running.

The browns aren't a top AFC team but can win a playoff team.

The Bengals if healthy can beat anyone.

If the league can help it, there is no way that we are not getting the Swiftie Bowl.

1 minute ago, Saint Douggie said:

Lol seeing Houston hang with bengals and get stops on them makes me so salty that the bills look pathetic against them

Ha, i asked earlier in the week in the Broncos thread if anyone would be salty if the Texans beat the Bengals… while having 19 players on the injury report earlier this week.

I would be,  but still hoping for a Texans win.  I don’t care about Wild Card scenarios yet, i just can’t stand the Bengals.

Just now, Bermuda Triangle said:

I don't see the Bengals winning an SB.  Offense is incredibly mediocre in the post-season.

Could it have anything to do with the fact that Burrow is mediocre athlete who has like 9 TD passes in 7 games, meanwhile Allen has 17 TDs in 8 games? 

• Agree 1

3 minutes ago, FrenchConnection said:

They absolutely will. This has been the worst year of my life and watching everyone around me celebrate will by the cherry on top of the poop sundae.

Neither look good enough to do anything this year and the bengals have a lot of tough questions on contract extensions coming up 

I’d lean bills honestly but it’s not likely for either…not because we’re better but because were in a bad division.  Ravens are better than the bengals without a doubt and Cleveland seems to have their number also 

Edited by Generic_Bills_Fan

2 minutes ago, FrenchConnection said:

They absolutely will. This has been the worst year of my life and watching everyone around me celebrate will by the cherry on top of the poop sundae.

I thought we loved bengals? They were a sister franchise? What happened to that? 
😅

• Haha (+1) 1

11 minutes ago, boyst said:

She is disgusting and that body image she protrays is so *****in unhealthy. It's all plastic, silicone and horseshit. 

8 minutes ago, Royale with Cheese said:

Are you admitting to me you like men?

He likes boys. His screen name is boy street. It's his hangout. 

• Haha (+1) 1

This topic is OLD. A NEW topic should be started unless there is a very specific reason to revive this one.