Chiefs v Dolphins in Frankfurt Germany

Aussie Joe

Just now, Steptide said:

Nfl wants a close game. Here comes some flags to aid in the Dolphins scoring. Can't let the German fans down 

Already happened like it always does.  The team leading in the 2nd half by 10+ usually starts getting hit with flags.  They want close endings.

1 minute ago, HappyDays said:

MVS is the 2nd best pass catcher the Chiefs have. Not good enough. Also it appears that Kelce has lost a step. He hasn't totally dropped off a cliff but he clearly isn't the same this year.

That's what happens when you become a Swifty. Leave that to the teenage girls.

4 minutes ago, Success said:

I want the Chiefs to win - but I'd enjoy a total Chiefs collapse, as well.

The problem is they are winning their division by default. So I don't know that a Chiefs loss here helps us at all. Not unless we only plan on losing like 1-2 games over the rest of the season, and I just can't see that happening.

• Agree 1

Just now, HappyDays said:

The problem is they are winning their division by default. So I don't know that a Chiefs loss here helps us at all. Not unless we only plan on losing like 1-2 games over the rest of the season, and I just can't see that happening.

It’s a shame the rest of the West chooses to sniff gallons of glue instead 

This topic is OLD. A NEW topic should be started unless there is a very specific reason to revive this one.