Chiefs v Dolphins in Frankfurt Germany

Aussie Joe

4 minutes ago, SCBills said:

We’ve got some hilarious posters in here today.  

Chiefs win rock fights all season and are coming off a loss to Denver..

Currently up 21-0 on a team we destroyed and hasn’t beaten a winning team since we collectively suffered heat stroke in Week 3 of last year and the predictable members of the “KC is inevitable” crowd is back.  

They very well could win another Super Bowl, but the one game overreaction is wild. 

Wait, some fans are impressed with the team that since Mahomes has been the started: hosted every AFC title game; went to 3 SBs, winning 2, and are slapping around a 6-2 team for their home game in Germany? Wow, next think you’re going to tell me is Megan Fox gets acting roles mainly because she’s hot and not her acting skills!!!

• Like (+1) 2

2 minutes ago, C.Biscuit97 said:

Wait, some fans are impressed with the team that since Mahomes has been the started: hosted every AFC title game; went to 3 SBs, winning 2, and are slapping around a 6-2 team for their home game in Germany? Wow, next think you’re going to tell me is Megan Fox gets acting roles mainly because she’s hot and not her acting skills!!!

Im impressed with them, and what they’ve built, too.  

Based on half a season of rock fights and now up by multiple scores on a team we crushed isn’t making me fanboy over their inevitability … because I don’t have the attention span of a dog. 

Edited by SCBills

7 minutes ago, Success said:

I mean, there are fans here writing off this Bills team - and no one is blowing us out. Our losses are all close & games we could have easily won. And we beat the one good team we faced handily.

Miami hasn't beaten anyone good - and this is their 2nd blowout loss (or looks like it will be).

I think it's an overstatement saying Bills fans are writing off this team. 

For the most part the majority of us still hold out hope. We realize that a healthy Allen and several players stepping up gives the Bills a chance. The only debate is how much of a chance? 

23 minutes ago, C.Biscuit97 said:

To be fair, it’s because they get less practice time. I used to have three a days. Now, I don’t even know if they two a days in training camp. Tackling is a skill that doesn’t really get practiced anymore.

Agree - and that's why it's standing out to me - they are focused on doing it and executing it well

Chiefs will try to hang on now but Dolphins are 100% tying this one up

33 minutes ago, C.Biscuit97 said:

Going need a monster second half to cover this!!!! Hope you didn’t put money in if!

Let's see what happens. We're at the part of the game where the team behind has all the momentum 

It's just a matter of the clock now 

Edited by TheFunPolice
  • Eyeroll 1
  • Haha (+1) 1

This topic is OLD. A NEW topic should be started unless there is a very specific reason to revive this one.