Bills on tract

Buff808

I am very happy with the Bills game plan against Tampa Bay. I have written to Bills hoping they would run the ball more and use the hurry up offense. They have been way to predictable in past games. Even last nights game they could have run Cook more especially in the second half. Our problem is giving too much time to the other team. We are improveing with Dalton z kinkaid. A future star, I think he is one now!  His versitality is unlimited. If we can maintain our present approach to each game we will be fine. As for coaching. Dorsey has to take what defense is giving him not try for big plays all the time. Costly interceptions and waste of time. POWER football

• Like (+1) 1
  • Eyeroll 1
  • Agree 1
  • Awesome! (+1) 1

31 minutes ago, Buff808 said:

I am very happy with the Bills game plan against Tampa Bay. I have written to Bills hoping they would run the ball more and use the hurry up offense. They have been way to predictable in past games. Even last nights game they could have run Cook more especially in the second half. Our problem is giving too much time to the other team. We are improveing with Dalton z kinkaid. A future star, I think he is one now!  His versitality is unlimited. If we can maintain our present approach to each game we will be fine. As for coaching. Dorsey has to take what defense is giving him not try for big plays all the time. Costly interceptions and waste of time. POWER football

You also gotta be happy with the way Allen has panned out versus Tyrod.  It’s been awhile since TBD has heard from you, although you were very skeptical of the Bills making the move away from Tyrod six years back.

57 minutes ago, Logic said:

I hadn't realized that Dalton Kincaid's middle name started with a Z. That's pretty cool.

I hope if Kincaid ever has a baby boy he doesn't name him "Bill Z" Kincaid 😃

It would trigger more than a few of us 😤

1 hour ago, BringBackFergy said:

Young men in white shirts hand out tracts at my house all the time but I haven’t seen the ones with the Bills logo. Sweet!

This is taking place on a tract of land at your house? So are you keeping track of those tracts?

• Like (+1) 2
  • Awesome! (+1) 1

4 hours ago, Buff808 said:

Ground and pound baby!

1 hour ago, Giuseppe Tognarelli said:

What is tract? Is that a new street drug or something?

It's actually thought to be a typo.  The word was speculated to be 'tact'.  What one exhibits by not asking what the league would do in the event of a team's plane crashing. 🤨

• Haha (+1) 2

This topic is OLD. A NEW topic should be started unless there is a very specific reason to revive this one.