Is Von Miller toast?

Einstein

Von Miller reminds me of Russell Wilson right now... a lot of feel good speeches and smiles, but beyond that I am not feeling the fire or passion. 

Why should Stefon, Micah and Jordan be the only ones bringing the fire on this team??? Why???

I'm going to give Von Miller a couple more games before I am a full sell on him... either the STAFF pulled the trigger too soon or he's not up to the job. He needs to step it up FAST.

Edited by EasternOHBillsFan

I was in the top 5 rows- did Von even play today?

Very few Bills showed up today.  Was this Josh’s worst game as a pro?  His throws were very off target most of the day.  Many uncatchable, and no where near. I know Bills WRs are not getting separation. Our offense is broken

• Thank you (+1) 1

4 minutes ago, Pete said:

Very few Bills showed up today.  Was this Josh’s worst game as a pro?  His throws were very off target most of the day.  Many uncatchable, and no where near. I know Bills WRs are not getting separation. Our offense is broken

While I am very upset at Dorsey and McD, Allen's play was subpar for much of the game and that is disturbing...

2 hours ago, HurlyBurly51 said:

You think this team is going to the playoffs?!🤣  If so, please list out the specific 6 or 7 wins you see on the remaining schedule.

I think we are making the playoffs every year until we mathmatically can't.  So, I will say we could win any of the remaining games. 

The Bills have broken my heart many times, I am sure there will be many more. I will be back this week as I always am, hoping for the best yet waiting for the worst. I highly encourage all of you debbie downers to try some mindfulness or perhaps some really good bipolar medications then wait and see how the season turns out. We have got a long way to go and you ain't Miss Cleo.

Edited by rm -rf /*
  • Disagree 1
  • Haha (+1) 1

15 minutes ago, Pete said:

Was this Josh’s worst game as a pro?  His throws were very off target most of the day.  Many uncatchable, and no where near. l

You’re not alone in this thought but I truly don’t understand it.

Allen had several “off” throws but overall he played fairly well.

He was under constant pressure, turned at least 4 sacks into throwaways or completions by evading defenders, and had 3 TD’s to go along with 66% passing.

• Like (+1) 4

39 minutes ago, Pete said:

not even his worst game of the season…

• Like (+1) 2

2 minutes ago, RiotAct said:

not even his worst game of the season…

I need to watch the game.  I had a great view, and their were at least a half dozen passes that were so far off the mark. I saw Mac Jones hitting those passes.  WTF?

1 minute ago, Pete said:

I need to watch the game.  I had a great view, and their were at least a half dozen passes that were so far off the mark. I saw Mac Jones hitting those passes.  WTF?

yeah, of course Mac Jones has a career day against us.  Lol

However, the opener against the Jets was by far worse for Allen.

49 minutes ago, rm -rf /* said:

I think we are making the playoffs every year until we mathmatically can't.  So, I will say we could win any of the remaining games. 

The Bills have broken my heart many times, I am sure there will be many more. I will be back this week as I always am, hoping for the best yet waiting for the worst. I highly encourage all of you debbie downers to try some mindfulness or perhaps some really good bipolar medications then wait and see how the season turns out. We have got a long way to go and you ain't Miss Cleo.

Blow it out you @$$. Lol. 

I like the optimism and that Miami game still kinda gives me hope but at some point if it walks like a duck……it’s a duck. From personnel to coaching we are at best average. Go Bills. 

Yes Von Miller is over the hill but contract wise the Buffalo Bills are most likely stuck with him for next season. Von Miller got his Super Bowl ring he is happy in Buffalo. I would keep an eye on is Stefon Diggs who doesn’t have a Super Bowl ring and is going to be 32 years old. I think that is going to be a huge issue at season end. Also letting Stefon Diggs go is a mistake I wouldn’t do that. I could see Stefon Diggs on the Kansas City Chiefs to pick up a Super Bowl ring with Patrick Mahomes. While the Bills dilly dally blaming Ken Dorsey like that is going to fix the Bills problems see how that turned out blaming Leslie Frazier same deal? Von Miller is probably here longer than a lot of us Bills fans will like because he isn’t chasing a Super Bowl ring he has one already in my opinion. Go Bills! Let’s Go Buffalo 

3 minutes ago, TFBillsfan said:

Based upon Von’s contract I don’t see him back next year if this season goes South. 

I’d also say Morse, Davis, Tre and Poyer won’t be as well.

According to Spotrac, his dead cap hit is $32M next season.  

His cap hit with the team is $24M.  

• Like (+1) 1
  • Awesome! (+1) 1

It's tough to have von Miller playing on a snap count because it becomes a tell for the opposing offense what the bills are doing defensively

You automatically know he is rushing the passer (not gonna waste a snap with him dropping into coverage), so the offense can slide protection to him and handle the other side with a chip. Especially with no Oliver or daquan Jones playing 

There was no pass rush today.

I “saw” Von out there a few times, but I didn’t notice one football play that he made.

Epenesa was pushed wide or past the pocket.

I didn’t notice Rousseau.

Floyd had one play where he came back to the ball (Jones) and knocked it loose. 

But for all we heard about the Patriots offensive line, they won the day pretty easily. 

Jones had to move off his spot one time in the first half. 

18 minutes ago, Cheektowaga Chad said:

It's tough to have von Miller playing on a snap count because it becomes a tell for the opposing offense what the bills are doing defensively

You automatically know he is rushing the passer (not gonna waste a snap with him dropping into coverage), so the offense can slide protection to him and handle the other side with a chip. Especially with no Oliver or daquan Jones playing 

Well, then our $60M man is simply going to have to try to out-execute his offensive counterpart.  

:) 

• Eyeroll 1

This topic is OLD. A NEW topic should be started unless there is a very specific reason to revive this one.