Are we still mathematically alive?

DBilz2500

Of course we’re mathematically in it until we’re legitimately not but…..

Idk looking at our schedule and how we played the last three.  I’m not overly optimistic.  Our schedule is brutal and we’re playing like a bottom-feeder.

Edited by PayDaBill$

4 minutes ago, Einstein said:

Chiefs started 3-4 in 2021.

🤷🏻‍♂️

So did the Bengals last year. 

The bills have a lot of work to do, and there is a lot at stake on whether or not they are successful, but they have anything they want in their reach if they can figure it out

Edited by Franco_92
  • Like (+1) 1

I said it at the beginning of the season and I still feel the same way -

Just make the playoffs and peak at the right time. I don’t care about winning the division as much as I do about wanting the Bills to be playing their best football entering the playoffs. Last season I felt like they peaked too early in the season then limped into the playoffs. I’d much rather struggle earlier in the season if they’re able to put it all together for the playoffs.

I never really thought making the playoffs would be in question though. Now I’m not so sure.

• Like (+1) 2

Looking at the schedule, this team is in deep trouble:

Jets

Eagles

Cowboys 

Chiefs

Bengals

Dolphins

I do not see one game where you say "The Bills definitely got this one."

Bucs have a good D. Losing to them wouldn't shock me. 

2 minutes ago, HurlyBurly51 said:

This is the "easy"portion of the schedule🤣  Tell me where you see this team getting 6, possibly 7 more wins the rest of the way?

Yeh the schedule is a bloodbath from here on out.

20 minutes ago, Billsfanatic8989 said:

Looking at the schedule, this team is in deep trouble:

Jets

Eagles

Cowboys 

Chiefs

Bengals

Dolphins

I do not see one game where you say "The Bills definitely got this one."

Bucs have a good D. Losing to them wouldn't shock me. 

Yeh the schedule is a bloodbath from here on out.

Ironically those will be the games the Bills win.

It does not matter.  I would rather be out of it because this team is a only mirage of what we were in 2020.

We may look the same from a distance but when you get close up and see what we really are, you realize you have been fooled......looks can be deceiving......

2 minutes ago, HurlyBurly51 said:

Riiiiight......because this W7 loss was a one game aberration🤣

No it wasn't, I know we've been playing quite bad lately. And so what? Season is decided in January. 3 weeks ago we crushed Dolphins in maybe a best Bills all around game since Pats PO game 2 years back. Why it suddenly impossible to play like that again when the time comes?

Unless you are afraid that we don't make PO, which will be amazing for many posters here since they will finally start firing people, and that is what many posters want...

Just now, No_Matter_What said:

Lol this forum after W7 loss 

We missed losing back-to-back to one win teams by a single yard and uncalled defensive holding/pass interference in the end zone.

The playoffs are absolutely at risk now. The lowest wild card made it at 10-7 last year with tie breakers. Bills already have 3 losses. So they need to go 6-4 the rest of the way and *maybe* they will make the wild card.

We still have the Chiefs (5-1), Jets (already lost to them), Eagles (5-1), Cowboys (4-2), Patriots (already lost to them).

We also have the Chargers (similar team to the Bills), Bengals (not sure what to make of them, but they had our number last year), and Dolphins (5-1, but we beat them already). 

So that is 8 tough games where we can only afford 4 losses. Not to mention we have the Bucs (better than the Pats and Giants) on Thursday night which is usually sloppy football so who knows.

• Like (+1) 1

4 minutes ago, DapperCam said:

We missed losing back-to-back to one win teams by a single yard and uncalled defensive holding/pass interference in the end zone.

The playoffs are absolutely at risk now. The lowest wild card made it at 10-7 last year with tie breakers. Bills already have 3 losses. So they need to go 6-4 the rest of the way and *maybe* they will make the wild card.

We still have the Chiefs (5-1), Jets (already lost to them), Eagles (5-1), Cowboys (4-2), Patriots (already lost to them).

We also have the Chargers (similar team to the Bills), Bengals (not sure what to make of them, but they had our number last year), and Dolphins (5-1, but we beat them already). 

So that is 8 tough games where we can only afford 4 losses. Not to mention we have the Bucs (better than the Pats and Giants) on Thursday night which is usually sloppy football so who knows.

I'd venture to say almost all of those teams have better QBs than Tyrod Taylor and Mac Jones, so there's that🤦

This topic is OLD. A NEW topic should be started unless there is a very specific reason to revive this one.