The Official Fire Ken Dorsey Thread

VaMilBill

I was on board with this when the thread was created. I've been on board with it every week since then, even when we won.  This team has enough talent on it to put up a hell of a lot more points than it has.  Either Josh is a mediocre QB or Dorsey is terrible at his job.  I believe Josh is elite so Dorsey needs to go.

• Like (+1) 1

6 minutes ago, Alphadawg7 said:

Offense is avg less than 20 ppg for 5 weeks.  Fire him. 

Defense is decimated by injuries but doing enough to win.  It’s our offense that is the problem.  F Dorsey

Yep. I don’t want to hear “but he’s scheming guys open”…

The fact that they go from spread in the shotgun, with up tempo which results in an easy TD, to trying to establish the run and slowing things down for the next 5 drives makes absolutely 0 sense.

• Thank you (+1) 1

7 minutes ago, Alphadawg7 said:

Offense is avg less than 20 ppg for 5 weeks.  Fire him. 

Defense is decimated by injuries but doing enough to win.  It’s our offense that is the problem.  F Dorsey

McD's the one that picked Dorsey. 

He's the only choice, there are no other people that can reasonably installed at OC that were with McD in Carolina.  So our hands are tied on this one.  

;)  

Just now, Alphadawg7 said:

I swear it’s like Dorsey has split personalities who call different styles of games that take over his body multiple times a game.  No consistency what so ever of what the offense looks like from one drive to the next 

We have no identity.  I couldn’t tell you what a Dorsey style offense is.  All I can tell you is whatever this offense is you are squandering the careers of a HOF QB & WR combo.

We’ve lost Edmunds to FA.  Von is still working his way back from injury.  We’ve lost Tre, Jones, Milano, etc to injury.  I expected the D to take a step back.  There are ZERO excuses for why the offense has.

• Like (+1) 2

Did anyone watch Dorsey press conference where he admitted he doesn't change his game plan in game. 

It was the dumbest thing I've ever heard.  Even when it's not working, he doesn't adapt.  This is the reason we look like trash. There is zero creativity on offense. Zero scheme to take advantage of our skill players vs bad match ups. 

Dorsey is trash and it's irresponsible of McD to not do something about it. 

• Like (+1) 2

Just now, Buffalo Barbarian said:

Unfortunately, its frustrating

For sure- it’s super annoying because us fans know the no huddle works best for the bills and it’s really obvious.

Why can’t a guy who makes millions of dollars figure it out, especially when they got a TD on no huddle on the 1st drive

Just now, LABILLBACKER said:

Sorry but Clappy has officially used up all his scapegoats.  Both he and this child OC are gone. Pegula has gotta be sick watching Josh wasted. Go out and hire Ben Johnson immediately. 

I agree. As soon as we don’t make the playoffs you gotta fire McD. 

my worry is pegula will give him the benefit of the doubt because he is missing a ton of defensive players to injury which would be a mistake