Israel and the Slaughter in Gaza

1 hour ago, Doc said:

My bad, you did make that ridiculous assertion.  So I guess the answer to my question would be "no."

And Iran has never directly attacked Isreal.  They do it through proxies...like Hamas.  They don't want to risk the ire of the US.  Like it appears below...

The fact that no one listened to the call for Jihad yesterday suggests that no one is taking Hamas seriously (anymore).  It would be great if Iran decided not to participate but imma wait on that one.

Ridiculous or not you can’t prove it to be wrong any more I can prove you to be wrong. I just use common sense. You’re a puppet. 

37 minutes ago, Motorin' said:

Here is a map of the Hamas military tunnel network. Many of them have entrances and exists in public and residential buildings, where they also store military hardware. 

IDF forces have been targeting buildings they have identified as part of the Hamas terror network. The difference between Israel and Hamas is that Israel has been calling residential buildings in advance of bombing to tell them to evacuate. 

Hamas is also blocking residents from evacuate. They do not care about the people of Gaza. 

_131408753_hamas_tunnels_metro_2021_640-

Isn’t that sweet. All this intel but they were morons on the 6th huh? 

• Eyeroll 1
  • Haha (+1) 1

The media repeatedly reports that Gaza Strip is one of the most densely populated areas in the world. Population density there is about 8,000 people per square km. That doesn’t rank in the top 50 most densely populated cities which have densities ranging from 17,261 to 42,942 people per square km. So yes, obviously alot of people live there but there is nothing special about its population density compared to other cities. 

• Like (+1) 2

2 hours ago, Tiberius said:

Less sense that telling someone on a message board to not complain about something the GOP does because it gives them a butt hurt? 

Nest time I write something about about Republicans, here, use this: 

image.png.1d48aed690b15fbae66fb89e2ced6129.png

There is plenty to complain about Republicans without making up false emergencies. My suggestion is to use this balm on yourself to prevent chafing.

• Like (+1) 1

23 minutes ago, Irv said:

I don't understand why the Israeli's don't just nuke Gaza, Lebanon, and Iran and be done with it.  No more bull####.  Get it over with.   

I'm guessing you're joking about killing almost 100 million people? Or in this imagined reality are we pretending Pakistan wouldn't respond?

• Haha (+1) 1

3 hours ago, Tiberius said:

Less sense that telling someone on a message board to not complain about something the GOP does because it gives them a butt hurt? 

Nest time I write something about about Republicans, here, use this: 

image.png.1d48aed690b15fbae66fb89e2ced6129.png

Sometimes I think you’re just really angry at the English.  Not people from England, mind you, but the language.  

• Haha (+1) 4
  • Awesome! (+1) 2

1 hour ago, Warcodered said:

I'm guessing you're joking about killing almost 100 million people? Or in this imagined reality are we pretending Pakistan wouldn't respond?

Pakistan wouldn't do ***** unless they wanted to be vaporized.  You need to use your head for something other than a lice collector.  You're boring me.  What a mess.  

Edited by Irv

8 minutes ago, Irv said:

Pakistan wouldn't do ***** unless they wanted to be vaporized.  You need to use your head for something other than a lice collector.  You're boring me.  What a mess.  

I need to use my head, what do you think the worldwide view is going to be after Israel tells the Germans to "Hold my beer" on the old genocide statistics count? Talking like this is a serious idea is just ***** dumb.

• Haha (+1) 1

On 10/13/2023 at 12:07 AM, ChiGoose said:

https://x.com/ap/status/1712618416656339444?s=46&t=Jf_5fQharG6pLsB8ACvvjQ

“Al-Shifa Hospital, a sanctuary amidst the rubble in Gaza City, is now wrestling with a looming crisis — power cuts that could cut short numerous lives.”

My son spent three weeks in a NICU. I cannot imagine being a parent of one of these kids right now. 

Leftists just simply don't understand the world, it's sad.

It's a brutal place, cordoned off by men/women with principles and courage.  Leftists have none of this, and they have no clue how to handle these events.

13 hours ago, Tiberius said:

3,000? Does that not indicate that the sadistic murderers were a minority of the attackers? 

I'm being partisan? How about the morons that won't confirm an ambassador? Tells me GOP is just getting started with f'n up our governmnet 

Geezus, disgusting, just go away

• Agree 2

22 minutes ago, OrangeBills said:

It's a brutal place, cordoned off by men/women with principles and courage.  Leftists have none of this, and they have no clue how to handle these events.

How should one handle these events? Cheer the potential death of NICU babies?

The real fun part is that most righties live in a fantasy world and unfortunately seem to enjoy the suffering of others. 

• Haha (+1) 1

32 minutes ago, OrangeBills said:

Geezus, disgusting, just go away

You follow Donald Trump

You have no idea what principles and courage are as long as you follow that meat head

This is projection by you

9 minutes ago, ChiGoose said:

How should one handle these events? Cheer the potential death of NICU babies?

The real fun part is that most righties live in a fantasy world and unfortunately seem to enjoy the suffering of others. 

It’s absolute projection, because if they had to take a look in the mirror, they wouldn’t like what they see

• Eyeroll 1

6 hours ago, Justice said:

Ridiculous or not you can’t prove it to be wrong any more I can prove you to be wrong. I just use common sense. You’re a puppet.

Right, because Israel wanted children and babies to be killed/burned alive/beheaded, is that right?

1 hour ago, John from Riverside said:

This apparently is the safe space for insults and crazy

Ain't that the truth.  See above.

• Like (+1) 1

10 hours ago, Warcodered said:

I need to use my head, what do you think the worldwide view is going to be after Israel tells the Germans to "Hold my beer" on the old genocide statistics count? Talking like this is a serious idea is just ***** dumb.

Worldwide view?  Who gives a *****?    It's time to kick some ass and straighten out some of these tough guy countries.  210, 220 million people. Whatever it takes.  We've wasted all this money on nuclear capability.  Let's see what it can do.  1945 was a long time ago.  

Edited by Irv

15 minutes ago, Irv said:

Worldwide view?  Who gives a *****?    It's time to kick some ass and straighten out some of these tough guy countries.  210, 220 million people. Whatever it takes.  We've wasted all this money on nuclear capability.  Let's see what it can do.  1945 was a long time ago.  

You really must of been an enthusiastic supporter of Bush's war in Iraq. 

• Haha (+1) 1

9 hours ago, Doc said:

Right, because Israel wanted children and babies to be killed/burned alive/beheaded, is that right?

Ain't that the truth.  See above.

Funny how you call me out for calling you an unoriginal, mindless parrot with no critical thinking skills but say nothing to the guy calling for genocide. 

You probably think building 7 collapsed from debris and office fires too. 

14 minutes ago, B-Man said:

Great intelligence work! They know so much all of the time… 

18 minutes ago, Justice said:

Funny how you call me out for calling you an unoriginal, mindless parrot with no critical thinking skills but say nothing to the guy calling for genocide. 

You probably think building 7 collapsed from debris and office fires too.

No, I call you out for being a wacky moron.  And no one except for Muslims are calling for genocide.

• Like (+1) 1

10 minutes ago, B-Man said:

Israel kills top Hamas commander they released in 2011 prisoner-swap deal

in deadly double strike that also took out terror group's  paraglider unit chief

by Rory Tingle & Elizabeth Haigh

Israel today announced it had killed two top Hamas commanders in a wave of airstrikes on the terror group. Ali Qadi was arrested by Israel in 2005 for the kidnapping and murder of civilians before being released into the Gaza Strip as part of the 2011 Gilad Shalit prisoner exchange. Israel's Air Force said he had led the 'Nukhba' commando force which gunned down Israeli civilians last Saturday. Officials revealed a black and white video of a massive explosion engulfing a Hamas base where he was said to be located.

https://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/article-12630489/Israel-kill-Hamas-commander-released-2011-prisoner-swap-deal-deadly-double-strike-took-terror-groups-paraglider-unit-chief.html

More great intelligence! They always know everything…

1 minute ago, Doc said:

No, I call you out for being a wacky moron.  And no one except for Muslims are calling for genocide.

Calling for genocide and actually committing it. You see we’ve (the US) has killed millions in the region of the ME and Afghanistan for over 20 years either through proxy or doing it ourselves. But obviously you’re way too stupid to see that. 

• Haha (+1) 1

12 hours ago, Justice said:

What’s it take to get banned around here? Calling for genocide is fair game huh? 

Can't make a credible argument so you try to get another poster banned.  Welcome to the cancel culture.  Unfortunately, I do the banning around here.  What a mess.  

Just now, Irv said:

Can't make a credible argument so you try to get another poster banned.  Welcome to the cancel culture.  Unfortunately, I do the banning around here.  What a mess.  

Someone say something? I’m not talking to you anymore. You’re dead to me. This is our last interaction. F*^K off you scumbag! 

• Eyeroll 1

51 minutes ago, Justice said:

More great intelligence! They always know everything…

Calling for genocide and actually committing it. You see we’ve (the US) has killed millions in the region of the ME and Afghanistan for over 20 years either through proxy or doing it ourselves. But obviously you’re way too stupid to see that. 

Just curious, are you counting all of the people killed by the Taliban, the Baaths and ISIS in your tally? 

In other words, are we responsible for the deaths of the evil regimes we were fighting against? 

Two follow up questions, is Iraq as a nation better off now that it has a true democracy and has been ridden of Sadaam Hussein's butchers and ISIS?

Are the Afghan people better off now under the Taliban than under US control? 

6 minutes ago, The Frankish Reich said:

I know this is a place for some extreme opinions. But the Hamas attacks and Israeli response have truly brought out the worst in people here.

Israel and Hamas were in it together, for some unknown reason.

Nuke a bunch of Islamic countries.

That's where we're at now.

Sad.

Ahhhh.

Another 'pronouncement' from on high by the morally superior poster who labeled protesters as "cockroaches"

Sad.

(but hilarious)

Edited by B-Man
  • Like (+1) 1

18 minutes ago, The Frankish Reich said:

I know this is a place for some extreme opinions. But the Hamas attacks and Israeli response have truly brought out the worst in people here.

Israel and Hamas were in it together, for some unknown reason.

Nuke a bunch of Islamic countries.

That's where we're at now.

Sad.

They were in what together?

• Haha (+1) 1