Israel and the Slaughter in Gaza

9 hours ago, ChiGoose said:

I would be surprised if it was.

A bunch of far left orgs like local DSA chapters have been disgracing themselves in the last couple of days.

That post is right on target for the line of thinking for many in those groups. 

Ok, who hacked the Goose?  

• Haha (+1) 2

10 hours ago, JDHillFan said:

I understand that you are a touch dim but you have shown today that you know how to use Twitter. That’s a feather in the cap for someone of your abilities. Maybe take a look at the official BLMChicago twitter page. It will clear up your confusion on whether it’s fake or not. Then again you do have a fair amount of John from Riverside in you. Not that there’s anything wrong with that. 

It's a very decentralized organization. Do you know what that means? 

One chapter does not speak for the entire loosely affiliated organization. You got that? I can explain in a simpler way if you need me to take it down a level 

1 minute ago, Tiberius said:

One chapter does not speak for the entire loosely affiliated organization. You got that? I can explain in a simpler way if you need me to take it down a level 

Who gives a ***** what BLM thinks?  Now that we have that straight @Tiberius@BillStime@ChiGoose@Joe Ferguson forever@Kemp and your buddies can crack off looking at photos and watching videos of Hamas torture and behead the hostages.  What a mess.  Nice work Biden. 

• Disagree 1
  • Agree 2

9 hours ago, Dukestreetking said:

Ok, copy all. We were talking past each other. I agree that, right now, the stated policy is full closure. You are absolutely correct, and I will keep abreast of the development.

Note: even during Cast Lead, Israel was allowing (short-term) openings thru Rafah and one other crossing that I can't remember.

My ref to The Blockade™ was to allegations over the years that ISR was "blockading" by capriciously closing some of the crossings.

A test for you, as I'm writing this all from memory: w/o using the Google machine (be honest), can you give me the objective reasons why, say, the Sufa or Karni crossings were closed?

Further, can you explain why the ISR plant, providing electricity to Gaza, was constantly attacked with Qassams by Hamas itself??? What is the name of the plant? No peeking.

What was the Gladstone Report and why was it so flawed?

I'm just playing with you a bit on all the above. This is just a msg board...and I'm obviously going overboard.

Last: I see you did not address the "concentration camp" libel. I'm not suggesting you said it; I have no idea. But the person who did say it in this thread better have Dostoevsky-level evidence to demonstrate the assertion.

Will do

No clue. I do know that Israel declared a siege and cut off power and internet. 

1 minute ago, Irv said:

Who gives a ***** what BLM thinks?  Now that we have that straight @Tiberius@BillStime@ChiGoose@Joe Ferguson forever@Kemp and your buddies can crack off looking at photos and watching videos of Hamas torture and behead the hostages.  What a mess.  Nice work Biden. 

I didn't post the link. Go after that poster 

1 minute ago, Irv said:

Meanwhile - you ignore the same thing happening in Ukraine.

You’re a good simp, Irv! 

#PutinProud

• Haha (+1) 1

10 minutes ago, Tiberius said:

Suddenly, as if by magic, you understand the complexity of loosely affiliated organizations.   It’s simple to be sure. 

10 hours ago, John from Riverside said:

You can agree with their cause without agreeing with everything that they do. I think that’s where we’re at with blm 

Do you ever post a comment where you’re not insulting somebody

Suddenly, as if by magic, you understand that you can agree with some concepts while not supporting others.  It’s that simple, really. 

• Like (+1) 1
  • Haha (+1) 1
  • Awesome! (+1) 1

15 minutes ago, leh-nerd skin-erd said:

Suddenly, as if by magic, you understand the complexity of loosely affiliated organizations.   It’s simple to be sure. 

Suddenly, as if by magic, you understand that you can agree with some concepts while not supporting others.  It’s that simple, really. 

It seems like magic to you, huh? 

image.png.02c8f35fe1a130db3acbdea65237258d.png

• Like (+1) 2

33 minutes ago, Irv said:

geez, Irv.  Have some bourbon.  Perhaps Tenhigh...nah, get knobs creek or makers...but you can get a bottle of ten high for $10.99 on the internet.  I had no idea.  It's a solid pass....

Edited by Joe Ferguson forever

39 minutes ago, BillStime said:

Meanwhile - you ignore the same thing happening in Ukraine.

You’re a good simp, Irv! 

#PutinProud

Watch it!  Enough with the name calling and threats.   You're on a short leash.   

• Disagree 1
  • Haha (+1) 2

12 minutes ago, Joe Ferguson forever said:

Everything is relative.  When I lived in Ann Arbor, I was considered a moderate....

Also, it’s pretty common on this board to identify a poster with a specific group and then assume they believe everything that the version of that group that only exists in your head believes. 

It’s why I try to engage people on what they actually post instead of what I may think or assume they mean based on my own preconceptions. 

• Like (+1) 1

16 hours ago, JDHillFan said:

“If the Palestinians lay down their weapons, there will be peace. If the Israelis lay down their weapons, there will be a massacre.”

Golda Meir

Lord have Mercy.

This situation grieves me. What about innocent people who are fodder for these Hamas rat bastards inside Palestine . The ones who want to get out but cannot. **** Who could tell them apart right? ****

I come here to read you all of your comments in this situation. The loss of innocent lives like this is horrifying.

😞 Thanks for letting  me vent.

Edited by muppy
  • Like (+1) 2