Since 2020, Bills lead NFL in point differential at +573...

Big Turk

Which is a mind numbing 178 points more than the 2nd place Chiefs at +395.  

When people talk about the Bills teams over the past 3 years as being historically great, they aren't lying.  And this year might be the greatest of them all...

They are not just winning most game, they are steamrolling teams, winning by an average of 10.8 points per game.

image.thumb.png.11b94e5311106ababd4966990fc66020.png

Edited by Big Turk
  • Like (+1) 5
  • Sad 1
  • Awesome! (+1) 13

1 minute ago, LabattBlue said:

Oops. My mistake.  I guess it is all a blur sometimes. 

Think maybe you should switch to Molson Golden for a while...Labbatt's seems to be giving you short term memory loss. 😂😂😂

• Haha (+1) 2

10 minutes ago, Heavy Kevi said:

Just another stat that proves it's almost criminal to have no hardware at this point.

But continue at this pace and it will come.

Exactly. These stats are impressive, but they need to get a Lombardi.

The really impressive thing is that when the Bills lose, it is almost always by only a few points and usually requires a bunch of big, self-inflicted wounds, like a bunch of turnovers. The Bills almost never lose by multiple scores. I know there has been a game here and there, but they are rare.

• Like (+1) 3

5 minutes ago, MJS said:

The really impressive thing is that when the Bills lose, it is almost always by only a few points and usually requires a bunch of big, self-inflicted wounds, like a bunch of turnovers. The Bills almost never lose by multiple scores. I know there has been a game here and there, but they are rare.

The last time the Bills lost in regulation by more than 4 points was against Indy 41-15 on November 21st 2021. The last time they lost by more than 3 points in regulation was  December 6th 2021 in the wind game to the Patriots 14-10.

Since that time they have lost in OT twice by 6 points to the Buccanneers and Jets and the other regular season losses were by 3,3 and 2 points.

That's pretty crazy. At this point it pretty much takes an Act of God AND the Bills killing themselves with missed plays and turnovers AND the other team performing some type of miracle to beat them.

• Like (+1) 3
  • Agree 2
  • Awesome! (+1) 2
  • Thank you (+1) 1

This relates somewhat to the Bills can't win the close game narrative that crops up every now and then.   The Bills are either gonna blow out teams or if they lose it's only be a few points.   They never lose big.  

• Like (+1) 1

Just now, Lost said:

This relates somewhat to the Bills can't win the close game narrative that crops up every now and then.   The Bills are either gonna blow out teams or if they lose it's only be a few points.   They never lose big.  

That narrative was put to bed mostly last year because the Bills won most of the closer games...usually after building big leads and letting teams come back.

Like DVOA shows, this is one of the best teams ever assembled....there is only one thing left to do

4 minutes ago, DapperCam said:

I was pretty pissed off after that Colts game, but if you would have told me that the Bills wouldn't have another bad regular season loss for years (and counting), then I would have been pretty psyched.

There have been bad losses, just not losses with big point differentials.

• Like (+1) 1

37 minutes ago, Lost said:

To me it means that the Bills beat themselves with turnovers or penalties.

We would need to breakout the loses and look at those stats further though.

And yet some will use this as some kind of indictment against McDermott because he "hasn't won anything."

As I stated in another thread...only one team wins it all each year, and there is an extraordinary amount of good fortune necessary to go along with an excellent team.

I will go to my grave believing Heath Farwell and Leslie Frazier cost the Bills a shot at a ring two years ago, and a ridiculous flurry of unforeseen circumstances derailed last year's squad.  But they are a juggernaut, make no mistake.  Some of us predicted this three years ago (ahem).

McD is rejuvenated, he loves running this defense, and the players love it.  Watch out, NFL.

Go Bills!

19 and 1, babyyyyyyyyy!!!

• Like (+1) 4
  • Awesome! (+1) 1

5 hours ago, eball said:

And yet some will use this as some kind of indictment against McDermott because he "hasn't won anything."

As I stated in another thread...only one team wins it all each year, and there is an extraordinary amount of good fortune necessary to go along with an excellent team.

I will go to my grave believing Heath Farwell and Leslie Frazier cost the Bills a shot at a ring two years ago, and a ridiculous flurry of unforeseen circumstances derailed last year's squad.  But they are a juggernaut, make no mistake.  Some of us predicted this three years ago (ahem).

McD is rejuvenated, he loves running this defense, and the players love it.  Watch out, NFL.

Go Bills!

I agree...sometimes you have to go thru some failures but if you use them to fuel you properly and learn from them, it can propel you to future successes...

6 hours ago, eball said:

Go Bills!

I believe that Levi Wallace blew the assignment after they baited Kelce into changing his route, and it's the reason he isn't here anymore.

If it was a coach, I think the coach would have raised their hand and been accountable...I think it was a player making a mistake on something they practiced a bunch and that's why there has been mostly silence (McD had said they practiced that a bunch, I don't think it was a coach thing, they baited Kelce imo and Wallace played the wrong coverage, again imo.

• Like (+1) 1

+178 ahead of second place is wild… Testament to both units we’ve fielded over that time frame. Sad that it’s only come to only one AFCC game and no SB appearance. 

8 minutes ago, HardyBoy said:

I believe that Levi Wallace blew the assignment after they baited Kelce into changing his route, and it's the reason he isn't here anymore.

If it was a coach, I think the coach would have raised their hand and been accountable...I think it was a player making a mistake on something they practiced a bunch and that's why there has been mostly silence (McD had said they practiced that a bunch, I don't think it was a coach thing, they baited Kelce imo and Wallace played the wrong coverage, again imo.

Combination of a lot. Think they believed it was a wrap and switched off into reacting on those final 13 seconds. Either way, as it’s been said countless times by a multitude of people/experienced opinions, coaching should have put man coverage on their best two players with coverage bracketed inside. Force the harder throw outside. Can’t let them get off the line and up the field without some form of divert. 

Edited by BBFL

9 hours ago, eball said:

Go Bills!

Some of you also predicted it 6 years ago. And 9 years ago. And 12 years ago. Lol

• Haha (+1) 2

12 hours ago, LabattBlue said:

Oops. My mistake.  I guess it is all a blur sometimes. 

12 hours ago, Big Turk said:

Think maybe you should switch to Molson Golden for a while...Labbatt's seems to be giving you short term memory loss. 😂😂😂

Probably an easier transition to Labatt Blue Light.

11 hours ago, teef said:

i can't remember the last time i had a molson golden.

They call us the blurry generation... too many Canadian beers.

The main culprits were the Johnny Labatt's Extra Stock and the Molson Brador

• Haha (+1) 1

9 hours ago, eball said:

Go Bills!

Laser Shark Hello GIF by StickerGiantScreaming Turn Up GIF

• Like (+1) 2

8 hours ago, Royale with Cheese said:

When is the last time you had Arby’s?  You can ask me and I will answer it honestly.

it's been years, but there's not an arby's anywhere close to me.  i bet you're eating arby's right now.

This topic is OLD. A NEW topic should be started unless there is a very specific reason to revive this one.