On to the JAGS

TFBillsfan

1 hour ago, BuffaloBillyG said:

I am just not getting pumped for this game. Not sure if it's the opponent, that were coming off a big win over the hated Dolphins or the early start and weirdness of it being in London. 

I hear you. Just want to get a W, and get out.

For me, it is the combination of the time, place, and the Jags. Who ever gets excited for a Jags game? 

• Agree 1

14 minutes ago, Miyagi-Do Karate said:

I hear you. Just want to get a W, and get out.

For me, it is the combination of the time, place, and the Jags. Who ever gets excited for a Jags game? 

I'm sure Jason Mendoza does/did.

• Haha (+1) 2
  • Awesome! (+1) 1

I am just not getting pumped for this game. Not sure if it's the opponent, that were coming off a big win over the hated Dolphins or the early start and weirdness of it being in London. 

It's a "national"/nationally televised game.  Just like primetime, should absolutely be fired up.

Literally a full day of NFL games...doesn't get much better than that 😁

Just like a tailgate, I'll be excited to fire up the grill and be drinking prior to 9am

• Like (+1) 3

Coffee and football just don’t mix. I’m with you.

• Agree 1

3 minutes ago, SCBills said:

Anyone else think we’re trending towards Jackson/Elam starting on Sunday?

Benford is listed as questionable and was in a red non-contact jersey all week.  

Benford is one tough dude, would expect he plays through whatever is ailing his shoulder.

If not, I'd expect Ingram to get called up tomorrow.

Watching tomorrow for roster moves: Ingram promoted? Von taken off PUP (then Tre likely to IR).

When Von is activated from PUP, easy move right now is moving Tre to IR.  But long term, can't imagine we keep 6 DEs and 5 DTs on the 53.  We also have Shorter and Spector sitting on IR, waiting to return if/when ready and needed

15 minutes ago, wjag said:

NFL+ has a 50% off sale through the 9th.  Trying to decide if I want to invest the 25 bucks or do something else.  Leaning toward investing.

Appreciate the heads up.  I normally wouldn't but that's a pretty good deal.

5 hours ago, Not at the table Karlos said:

Church. Sleeping from partying the night before. Tailgating at the stadium. Watching kids shows with kids. Brother and our friends have multiple sports leagues that play Sunday morning.  Shopping. Grilling/cooking food for bills game(pregame on radio is on) Sunday morning is by far my busiest morning of the week as everything needs to be done by noon. Church and the supermarkets are packed. 

Highly doubt people are waking up at 6 am on the West Coast to watch the jags play. 

West coast here:  I wake up to watch every london game.  🤷🏻‍♂️ 

• Like (+1) 1

1 minute ago, scuba guy said:

Well they do have the same colors as England.

But just like Nike said

I say

Just say no

The Bills have an extremely large fanbase. They are getting a new stadium in a few years. No way they will give up a home game to go play in London on a yearly basis. That is for the Jags to do.

• Like (+1) 1
  • Agree 2

7 minutes ago, Gregg said:

The Bills have an extremely large fanbase. They are getting a new stadium in a few years. No way they will give up a home game to go play in London on a yearly basis. That is for the Jags to do.

The whole point of these international games is to draw more international interest. If the Bills seem show a good effectiveness to do that in their game the NFL is going to pay attention to it.

Just now, Warcodered said:

The whole point of these international games is to draw more international interest. If the Bills seem show a good effectiveness to do that in their game the NFL is going to pay attention to it.

True but it seems only the Jags are interested in going over there every year. I hope the league doesn't force the Bills to do that.