Impressive - All of our victories have come against undefeated teams

BillsFan619

Raiders 1-0 - We won 38-10

Commanders 2-0 - We won 37-3

Dolphins 3-0 (and coming off a 70-20 win) - We won 48-20

We've beat every single undefeated team by FOUR or more TDs!

We've outscored these undefeated teams by a combined total of 123-33. A 90 point differential!!!

Sheer domination all the way around.

Now on to the QB that was supposedly "broken" after one week:

Stats (after the Jets game) compliments of @Robb Riddick:

Passing Yards: 821

CMP%: 76.8

Passing TDs: 8

INT: 1

RTG: 121.0

Rushing Yards: 70 Rushing TDs: 2

He had more TDs today than incompletions!

Simply dominating. Go Bills!

• Like (+1) 4
  • Awesome! (+1) 10
  • Thank you (+1) 2

Oh but it's just the Raiders, oh but it's just the Commanders...oh but it's just the consensus #1 ranked team in the AFC this week.

Gonna be an interesting/fun week. I kind of hope the hype doesn't come back but it's almost inevitable with a victory like today.

• Agree 2
  • Thank you (+1) 2

Just now, Nelius said:

Oh but it's just the Raiders, oh but it's just the Commanders...oh but it's just the consensus #1 ranked team in the AFC this week.

Gonna be an interesting/fun week. I kind of hope the hype doesn't come back but it's almost inevitable with a victory like today.

I think there will still be detractors...it's cool now in the media to dog the Bills.  I hope they poke holes in the win and keep sleeping on us.

KC just barely beat the Jets...Shows how well coached the Jets are even Zach had a decent night. That KC Defense is the weak link this year.  We still have to play Eagles, KC, Cowboys which is a tough plus mix in Jets to start that section of the schedule.

• Like (+1) 1

The Bills have a challenge going into next Sunday's game.  The Jaguars are already in London for the past week and will spend rest of the week there.  The Bills will have to go early and acclimatize to the conditions.    I hope our JA overcomes their JA this time around.  Go Bills !

• Like (+1) 1
  • Agree 4

2 minutes ago, NickelCity said:

I'd rather blow everyone out all the way to a lombardi but it will be interesting to see how this team deals with tight games or having to come back.

We have a pretty big sample size of this team now being it's been relatively similar the last three years.  They either blow teams out or it's a 50/50 proposition (as long as it doesn't go to overtime).

Edited by Doc Brown

Just now, Doc Brown said:

We have a pretty big sample size of this team now being it's been relatively similar the last four years.  They either blow teams out or it's a 50/50 proposition (as long as it doesn't go to overtime).

Yep. I'm interested to see how this year's team may or may not differ from that trend. My eyes tell me it's a much more balanced offense... But we haven't seen them have to push. 

1 hour ago, Gugny said:

It’s great, no doubt. 

Now let’s see some postseason wins this year. 

I’m with you. All this early season success has a Deja Vu feel to it. They look great right now but it’s a long season and there’s alot that remains to be proven. 

• Haha (+1) 1

59 minutes ago, ganesh said:

The Bills have a challenge going into next Sunday's game.  The Jaguars are already in London for the past week and will spend rest of the week there.  The Bills will have to go early and acclimatize to the conditions.    I hope our JA overcomes their JA this time around.  Go Bills !

On the other side of the coin…The Jags will be hating being away from their family in a foreign country for so long …

18 minutes ago, 90sBills said:

I’m with you. All this early season success has a Deja Vu feel to it. They look great right now but it’s a long season and there’s alot that remains to be proven. 

Team just looks better to me though. 

O-line, running game and linebackers really stand out as improved units over last year. And it doesn’t feel like any of the other units have regressed or taken a step back. 

• Agree 1

17 minutes ago, Sammy Watkins' Rib said:

And it doesn’t feel like any of the other units have regressed or taken a step back. 

Agreed up until the middle of the 3rd qrtr today.

That's going to sting the rest of the way home.

• Sad 1
  • Agree 1

5 minutes ago, Simon said:

That humor had some depth and got me too.

I want some of what that fellar is puffin...... 

Agreed on all this til today about midway through the 3rd qrtr today. :cry:

I expect Benford back. Sucks losing Tre but we didn’t have Tre for most of last season and when he did come back he wasn’t the same player he was before.

In my eyes the secondary is still at least as good as last years unit. I say better though because between our two great safeties, Hyde and Poyer, I think Hyde is the more crucial piece and we were without him last year. Also think he might have more left in the tank they Poyer. 

7 minutes ago, Sammy Watkins' Rib said:

I expect Benford back. Sucks losing Tre but we didn’t have Tre for most of last season and when he did come back he wasn’t the same player he was before.

In my eyes the secondary is still at least as good as last years unit. I say better though because between our two great safeties, Hyde and Poyer, I think Hyde is the more crucial piece and we were without him last year. Also think he might have more left in the tank they Poyer. 

Yeah, Benford is fine and the secondary is still going to be mostly adequate, probably even "good" because of the Front 7.

But Tre was back to Tre again and that created a lot of options for McDermott on defense that are no longer going to be there. They'll likely give up more points and have less turnovers without White out there.

And I think that Poyer learned a hard lesson last year and as a result is now playing the long game so he's not being held together with duct tape and bailing wire in December; I love that y'all are doubting him. 

• Agree 3

5 hours ago, NickelCity said:

I'd rather blow everyone out all the way to a lombardi but it will be interesting to see how this team deals with tight games or having to come back.

Team did a great job coming back to tie the Jets game. They can definitely do it,  Go Bills !

6 hours ago, ganesh said:

it's 5 hours ahead.  When we play westcoast that is 3 hours behind.  I think the fact the Bills need to travel to England is no big deal. I think Josh and the Bills are laser focused.  IMO this game is personal for Josh, who wants revenge for that costly loss to the JAGs a few years ago.

Bills by a Billion, plus a few rouges

• Haha (+1) 1

26 minutes ago, Pete said:

it's 5 hours ahead.  When we play westcoast that is 3 hours behind.  I think the fact the Bills need to travel to England is no big deal. I think Josh and the Bills are laser focused.  IMO this game is personal for Josh, who wants revenge for that costly loss to the JAGs a few years ago.

Bills by a Billion, plus a few rouges

Teams traveling East ( ahead) have a worse historical record than teams traveling West. It’s an advantage for the Jags to be acclimated to the time change a week ahead of time. The Bills are the better team here, but it’s a factor nonetheless. 

12 minutes ago, Boatdrinks said:

Teams traveling East ( ahead) have a worse historical record than teams traveling West. It’s an advantage for the Jags to be acclimated to the time change a week ahead of time. The Bills are the better team here, but it’s a factor nonetheless. 

Source?

6 hours ago, Aussie Joe said:

On the other side of the coin…The Jags will be hating being away from their family in a foreign country for so long …

It’s only 2 weeks. I’d be willing to bet they may even be enjoying their time away from their families.

11 hours ago, 90sBills said:

Every team has a lot to prove every week and every season.  That's what happens when there are only 17 regular season games.  Each one matters a lot.  

This team looks very good right now.  Big difference this season.  Our O line and D line look a lot stronger.  And McDermott is running the defense and is more aggressive in his scheme and play calling then Frazier ever was.  Also the running game looks better.  Murray and Harris are bigger then the smurfs we have had running the ball for the past 5 years.  And Bernard is a better player for our defense then Edmunds was.  He is a playmaker.  A junior Milano. Overall we are a more physical team this year.  

Of course its only 4 games.  But yesterday was a statement win for what this team can do.  

3 hours ago, Paup 1995MVP said:

Every team has a lot to prove every week and every season.  That's what happens when there are only 17 regular season games.  Each one matters a lot.  

This team looks very good right now.  Big difference this season.  Our O line and D line look a lot stronger.  And McDermott is running the defense and is more aggressive in his scheme and play calling then Frazier ever was.  Also the running game looks better.  Murray and Harris are bigger then the smurfs we have had running the ball for the past 5 years.  And Bernard is a better player for our defense then Edmunds was.  He is a playmaker.  A junior Milano. Overall we are a more physical team this year.  

Of course its only 4 games.  But yesterday was a statement win for what this team can do.  

I agree. Defense has looked tremendous and will only get better with Von. After yesterday’s big win the media will be back to hyping up the Bills. That’s not a good thing imo. 

This topic is OLD. A NEW topic should be started unless there is a very specific reason to revive this one.