TNF - Giants @ 49'ers

T&C

2 minutes ago, EmotionallyUnstable said:

I am definitely not cool enough to understand this post. Apologies for my idiocy 

Bree Larson is an actress that is in the Marvel movie universe and is generally maligned as not having the ability to smile on camera.  

• Thank you (+1) 1

4 minutes ago, balln said:

This is the Problem w the SF offense. (I mean they’re very solid).

but death by 1000 paper cuts. Multiple plays. Require a lot of precision blocking. Penalties and blown blocks will

torpedo their drive

I’m going to assume you’ve just never watched them or how well they block especially run blocking. They can do it in their sleep even their WRs. Blocking is not a problem for them like it is for us. 

• Like (+1) 1

1 minute ago, Straight Hucklebuck said:

49ers are just death by 1000 cuts. 

It's elite offensive line, elite weapons, and a distributor at QB. 

He's throwing just at, or short of the sticks and the receivers are just YACing for 1sts. 

Yep. Best skill guys in the league, all with elite YAC ability, plus the best offensive mind in the league dialing it up. Not sure what you can do to stop it. Answer: you really can’t. Just hope for injuries. 

9 minutes ago, appoo said:

I’m not sure there’s a line in the NFL that can consistently win against that DLine. Thats the big issue 

Oh they are terrific and they are making Daniel Jones look like Daniel Jones…I’ll get a better feel for them in less then 20 days when they get their grudge match with the Cowboys 

1 minute ago, Straight Hucklebuck said:

49ers are just death by 1000 cuts. 

It's elite offensive line, elite weapons, and a distributor at QB. 

He's throwing just at, or short of the sticks and the receivers are just YACing for 1sts. 

Yes but they are facing really middling defense, got to attack them from the edges

Just now, Shortchaz said:

The 9ers offense is solid/good, their defense is good/great. It’s a lethal combo

The niners struggled with the rams. the beat the terrible steelers and are beating the giants as well as the cardinals did last week. hardly showing anything lethal. 

• Thank you (+1) 1

This topic is OLD. A NEW topic should be started unless there is a very specific reason to revive this one.