TNF - Giants @ 49'ers

T&C

9 minutes ago, BuffaloBillyG said:

I'd like the Giants to win...but no Barkley? Luckily, they have a franchise QB that can lead them to...what's that? Still Danny Dimes?

San Fran 37-13

Saquan is the least of their concerns.  They are missing Starting Left Tackle Andrew Thomas and their starting guard Ben Bredeson. 

They have two defensive players hurt also.  

They may lose by 20 + again tonight.

• Agree 2

10 minutes ago, AmishRifle said:

No Saquan.  10.5 point dog.  They travelled.  Short week.  I think 9ers roll!

No travel for New York they stayed on the west coast after their game in Arizona sunday.

They need a miracle or a disinterested niners team tonight to even have a chance.

• Like (+1) 1
  • Thank you (+1) 1

19 minutes ago, T&C said:

Who do you like? Going for the Giants... simply don't want the cowboys to win that division. Go Daboll!

While I'd love to see daboll do good I kinda want the Sf to be hyped as the can't beat this team favorite to rep nfc in SB to have the windowless Bills to utterly dominate them in a SB that will truly be the best SB ever that will have children in 3rd world countries wearing Bills SB Champs because they actually are Bills fans and bought them.

5 minutes ago, MikePJ76 said:

Saquan is the least of their concerns.  They are missing Starting Left Tackle Andrew Thomas and their starting guard Ben Bredeson. 

They have two defensive players hurt also.  

They may lose by 20 + again tonight.

Matt Breida is likely starting at RB. Missing 2 OL. Should go well. They'll probably pepper Waller with targets until he can't walk anymore.

• Agree 1

6 minutes ago, FrenchConnection said:

There we go again. Fitz talking about Josh regressing without Daboll. By this point it has become “conventional wisdom” in NFL circles even though the stats do t bear that out. 

They have to follow the script they wanna promote.  Can't let the sheep that need to be told what to think have their own opinions.

This topic is OLD. A NEW topic should be started unless there is a very specific reason to revive this one.