TNF - Giants @ 49'ers

T&C

Just now, stevestojan said:

Calling in the “just get enough yards to give the punter more room” play must be really confidence inspiring to the QB. 

Especially when the down before was just the "run the ball enough yards to get us enough room to pass the ball to give the punter more room" play.

I’ll give the bills credit. Win or lose, our team puts on a show. Both MNF games and now this are boring as *****.

We tend to either find yet another creative way to lose a game that a national audience loves, or we score 100 touchdowns which we all love and most others do to. 

• Agree 1

Is anyone else really positive about the play by play and game coverage by Amazon?  I seem most easily able to follow the game with it, so I’m liking it.  

They seem to spend more time reviewing and diagramming plays and commenting on what just happened, and less time blathering their opinions.

Just me?

• Like (+1) 1
  • Agree 1

3 minutes ago, ColoradoBills said:

Samuel is a unique guy that can do it.  If Dorsey tried it with Diggs, we'd all be pissed.

I think it’s two fold. Deebo is talented. Super talented. 

You also have to have the cast to draw the respect away. Kittle and CMC are no joke. 

Diggs isn’t Deebo, but I always feel like Diggs and co are talented enough to open up the screen better than we do. Part of the problem is proving to the defense that we’ll throw the ball to anybody at anytime. 

• Like (+1) 1

18 minutes ago, julian said:

McCaffrey isn’t a RB, he’s an offensive playmaker 

They may be putting too much on getting the ball to cmc.  They are gonna get him hurt if they don't mix it up a bit so they don't  tee off on him every play.

Edited by AuntieEm
  • Agree 1

Just now, Beck Water said:

Is anyone else really positive about the play by play and game coverage by Amazon?  I seem most easily able to follow the game with it, so I’m liking it.  

They seem to spend more time reviewing and diagramming plays and commenting on what just happened, and less time blathering their opinions.

Just me?

agree. It’s probably also due to the fact that Herbstreit knows what he is doing too. Solid color guy.

• Agree 1

1 minute ago, Beck Water said:

Just me?

Yes I think so. Seems like less ball washing. 

• Agree 1

1 hour ago, FrenchConnection said:

I’m waiting for Brock Purdy to “come back down to Earth.” Then again, i spent the early 2000s waiting for Brady to look like a 6th rounder and we all know how that worked out.

This. The Shanahan offense is as easy as it gets. Point and shoot at any of the 3 or 4 wide open guys for easy YAC yards. And just like with Brady, the dude throws several turnover worthy balls every game that somehow never end up as picks. I don’t get it. It’s like a horse shoe is shoved up their ass. 

1 minute ago, Mango said:

I think it’s two fold. Deebo is talented. Super talented. 

You also have to have the cast to draw the respect away. Kittle and CMC are no joke. 

Diggs isn’t Deebo, but I always feel like Diggs and co are talented enough to open up the screen better than we do. Part of the problem is proving to the defense that we’ll throw the ball to anybody at anytime. 

Couldn't agree more Mango.  I'm a little excited seeing Josh play the game he did last Sunday.  If that continues it might open up all

kinds of plays that we are not used to seeing with the Bills.

• Like (+1) 1

This topic is OLD. A NEW topic should be started unless there is a very specific reason to revive this one.