TNF - Giants @ 49'ers

T&C

1 minute ago, balln said:

For sure. Had a concussion

He knew it, immediately popped up but just stood there. Ref checked in. But if the ref checks in I feel like that should automatically trigger a professional to take a look at him. 

Edited by Mango

Just now, EmotionallyUnstable said:

What a deflating 3rd down throw 

Danny terrified of the 49’ers. It’s not just taking what the defense gives you. Reminds me of some Bills eras, a drop on first down haunts you because you can’t do anything but 3-4 yards at a time. 

• Agree 1

Nice drive there by the giants. If only that RB caught the ball And that last ball was caught cleanly by the WR…. Skill players aren’t that good.

Just now, Mango said:

Danny terrified of the 49’ers. It’s not just taking what the defense gives you. Reminds me of some Bills eras, a drop on first down haunts you because you can’t do anything but 3-4 yards at a time. 

no margin for error.

• Like (+1) 2
  • Agree 2

2 minutes ago, julian said:

Yeah, plenty to prove for sure

Guys like Purdy makes watching NFL football fun.  The unknown is intriguing.  After Brady as a 6th round pick, every football fan

will always wonder about guys like this.  Most just end up proving their draft spot was correct.  But every while ....................

• Agree 1

This topic is OLD. A NEW topic should be started unless there is a very specific reason to revive this one.