Hailee Steinfeld was in attendance at yesterday's game in the box with Josh Allen's parents

Big Turk

• Big Turk changed the title to Hailee Steinfeld was in attendance at yesterday's game in the box with Josh Allen's parents

Tough position to be in. If we suck then she's a distraction. If we win then she's our lucky charm. I wonder if that's why there's so much secrecy around this relationship. They don't follow each other online, she has to be snuck into the game, they won't publicly acknowledge their relationship, etc. I think a lot of people were hoping he would stay single and focus on football but here we are!

• Agree 1
  • Haha (+1) 1

14 minutes ago, KDIGGZ said:

Tough position to be in. If we suck then she's a distraction. If we win then she's our lucky charm. I wonder if that's why there's so much secrecy around this relationship. They don't follow each other online, she has to be snuck into the game, they won't publicly acknowledge their relationship, etc. I think a lot of people were hoping he would stay single and focus on football but here we are!

If this is how they keep secrets, I hope the subject of the Easter Bunny never comes up! Think of the children!!! 

• Haha (+1) 3

1 minute ago, Augie said:

If this is how they keep secrets, I hope the subject of the Easter Bunny never comes up! Think of the children!!! 

I think by (poorly) attempting to not make this a distraction they are making it more of a distraction. Just say we are dating and we will keep our personal lives private and maybe she says she's a Bills fan now and will try and make it to games as her schedule allows. I think by trying to be sneaky it's making it more of a story. Or maybe they like the publicity

• Agree 1

4 hours ago, KDIGGZ said:

I think by (poorly) attempting to not make this a distraction they are making it more of a distraction. Just say we are dating and we will keep our personal lives private and maybe she says she's a Bills fan now and will try and make it to games as her schedule allows. I think by trying to be sneaky it's making it more of a story. Or maybe they like the publicity

I’m sure that is true for some people. Personally, I just don’t give a rip about their lives off the field. Just don’t let it affect your play in a negative way, that’s my bottom line. I’m not the least bit curious about “celebrity lives”. 

EDIT: a comment brought me back here and to look at my post again. I want them to be happy and healthy and in a good place, and all that. I just don’t need to get into their business, just like I don’t want people in mine. 

Edited by Augie
  • Like (+1) 4

3 hours ago, KDIGGZ said:

I mean I don't think prior to this (but hey I dont like to assume things about people)  she has any idea of how passionate the Buffalo Bills fanbase is.

Wonder if she somewhat got a hint yesterday 

• Like (+1) 1

she is aware that #17 doesn't like media scrutiny into his private life. So Hailee is taking that to heart and at least TRYING to keep their relationship low profile. 

in my book that makes her empathetic to what her BF wants and respects it. GOOD FOR HER

The fact she came to town for a game is great. I do find it creepy that people are so invested in Josh Allens'  personal life that her being there is thread worthy.

His personal life is none Of Our Business. LEAVE THEM BE.  

• Like (+1) 3
  • Agree 4
  • Haha (+1) 1

1 hour ago, muppy said:

she is aware that #17 doesn't like media scrutiny into his private life. So Hailee is taking that to heart and at least TRYING to keep their relationship low profile. 

in my book that makes her empathetic to what her BF wants and respects it. GOOD FOR HER

The fact she came to town for a game is great. I do find it creepy that people are so invested in Josh Allens'  personal life that her being there is thread worthy.

His personal life is none Of Our Business. LEAVE THEM BE.  

He's one of the most famous football players in the world

Every detail of his life will be scrutinized especially when he's playing poorly... That comes with the territory

• Agree 1
  • Thank you (+1) 1

1 hour ago, Buffalo716 said:

Every detail of his life will be scrutinized especially when he's playing poorly... That comes with the territory

well if I'm in a private suite at a stadium I would hope those insides privacy would be respected. The fact it is considered a fait accompli to snoop on them I consider intrusive.  People may want to know but is it really our business who he dates Off the field? Celebrity or not. I still think it is creepy and I totally understand why he doesn't appreciate it. Wether or not you think it's justified or not.

Edited by muppy
  • Like (+1) 1
  • Agree 1
  • Haha (+1) 1

3 hours ago, muppy said:

well if I'm in a private suite at a stadium I would hope those insides privacy would be respected. The fact it is considered a fait accompli to snoop on them I consider intrusive.  People may want to know but is it really our business who he dates Off the field? Celebrity or not. I still think it is creepy and I totally understand why he doesn't appreciate it. Wether or not you think it's justified or not.

It's not about if it's justified or not.. it's just what comes with being an NFL superstar quarterback

Everybody knows who Tom Brady was married to and dating ... it's tabloid news who Zach Wilson is dating lol etc 

It's just part of the territory and I don't think she's been harassed in any way 

She gets followed by paparazzi for a living.. I don't think a few people taking pictures of her and Josh will upset her

Because that's literally part of her job.. she gets publicity when paparazzi snap her.. lots of celebrities have their own paparazzi that they call to take pictures of them

So if you're a celebrity and you're dating a superstar quarterback.. there's not anonymity

Being a superstar quarterback.. joshs entire life is open and under scrutiny

And he's got to play the part 24/7

Edited by Buffalo716
  • Agree 1

8 hours ago, Buffalo716 said:

That doesn't mean he has to like it. That's most likely why they're trying to keep the relationship low key. It's been reported multiple times that Josh is uncomfortable with the attention he gets. 

6 hours ago, Beck Water said:

I don’t see her in the box with Josh’s parents 

In the other picture, though, the hoodie she’s wearing is ginormous.  Wonder if it’s Josh’s

The pic is to show the red hat and hoodie I think. Someone walks in background with a red hat and grey hoodie. You can't really see their face. 

7 hours ago, Buffalo716 said:

It's not about if it's justified or not.. it's just what comes with being an NFL superstar quarterback

Everybody knows who Tom Brady was married to and dating ... it's tabloid news who Zach Wilson is dating lol etc 

It's just part of the territory and I don't think she's been harassed in any way 

She gets followed by paparazzi for a living.. I don't think a few people taking pictures of her and Josh will upset her

Because that's literally part of her job.. she gets publicity when paparazzi snap her.. lots of celebrities have their own paparazzi that they call to take pictures of them

So if you're a celebrity and you're dating a superstar quarterback.. there's not anonymity

Being a superstar quarterback.. joshs entire life is open and under scrutiny

And he's got to play the part 24/7

If fans know she's there they will definitely harass her. Last season my seats were a couple rows Infront of Josh's box and almost every game people would climb over the railing to try and take pics with Brittany and his family. 

On 9/19/2023 at 6:40 AM, Not at the table Karlos said:

That doesn't mean he has to like it. That's most likely why they're trying to keep the relationship low key. It's been reported multiple times that Josh is uncomfortable with the attention he gets. 

The pic is to show the red hat and hoodie I think. Someone walks in background with a red hat and grey hoodie. You can't really see their face. 

If fans know she's there they will definitely harass her. Last season my seats were a couple rows Infront of Josh's box and almost every game people would climb over the railing to try and take pics with Brittany and his family. 

That's over the line but there will always be interactions

I flew to the Kansas City game last season.. and Josh Allen's parents were on my flight.. I was sitting next to them in the terminal for 2 hours

So I finally had to walk up to his dad and thank him for raising a good kid like Josh and how much the city of buffalo needed a QB like his son 

I asked him if he wanted to do a shot at the airport bar and let him be 

Edited by Buffalo716
  • Like (+1) 2

10 hours ago, Virgil said:

Just curious if there’s a source or if this is just speculation?

Also, this should really be fun for Brit 

https://x.com/user849493949/status/1704903279744811244?s=46&t=L452HseFOUPXMh5JPrb9nw

I saw this too yesterday, as I do peruse X from time to time. IMO, BIG mistake on JA's part if he's already putting a ring on her. What's the rush? Seems very odd too, as he went with Brittany for years, and offered no commitment with her. Whatever though, if he's happy with her, and thinks that she's his soulmate, I wish them well.

1 hour ago, Bob Jones said:

I saw this too yesterday, as I do peruse X from time to time. IMO, BIG mistake on JA's part if he's already putting a ring on her. What's the rush? Seems very odd too, as he went with Brittany for years, and offered no commitment with her. Whatever though, if he's happy with her, and thinks that she's his soulmate, I wish them well.

When I saw this thread, I googled them and saw the twitter about possibly looking at rings.  

As a selfish Bills fan, two things would worry me.  If they divorce, as so many high profile couples do, what will that do to Josh on the field.  

Also, would it have any impact on his next contract?  As in, might he was to relocate to California?

A little tidbit on Hailee that I saw in an interview for the new Spiderman movie she voiced a character in. Her goal is to work in every facet of Hollywood. She wants to produce and direct and star in movies. She also wants to continue to put out music and tour etc. Doesn't sound like someone who would be interested in living in Buffalo for half of the year!

16 hours ago, KDIGGZ said:

A little tidbit on Hailee that I saw in an interview for the new Spiderman movie she voiced a character in. Her goal is to work in every facet of Hollywood. She wants to produce and direct and star in movies. She also wants to continue to put out music and tour etc. Doesn't sound like someone who would be interested in living in Buffalo for half of the year!

Yeah, but kids change everything 😉

Now that the rumor of Josh having kids with bartenders has rightfully disappeared, I bet he's been seeing her for a lot longer than its been exposed

• Like (+1) 1

This topic is OLD. A NEW topic should be started unless there is a very specific reason to revive this one.