Game Day Thread? Colts @ Bills

EmotionallyUnstable

I know I’m a little late, but the catch and route by Isabella was awesome! It is just insane how fast he is, I wonder if he could be a young fast Beasley. He’s probably going to have to go to the practice squad, but he could get some meaningful playing time later in the year. 

2 minutes ago, EmotionallyUnstable said:

Classic McD….

Give up the underneath stuff and let them move the ball and try to tighten up within the 30 

The philosophy is not to give up a deep play but the nickle and dime stuff eats clock.  Not a fan.  Trust your DBs to cover.  Force the QB to make the throw.  

1 hour ago, LeGOATski said:

I would do unspeakable things to her nose.

It's already snowing

So would I, 

4 minutes ago, LeGOATski said:

He's a 2nd string QB and limited pocket passer

It's like saying Chase Daniel is a good test for the defense

He is a good qb who played in this offense with this coach last year in philadelphia.  

He is competent enough to start and win games.  He is going to know where to go with the ball before it is even snapped and will challenge the defense all over the field.

• Like (+1) 2

Just now, MiltonWaddams said:

Having to listen to the Colts broadcast. The color guy is horrible. A good drinking game would be to drink every time he says “basically “. Great game to have you bent over a toilet by the end of the first quarter.

Listening to Colts games is interesting.  

• Dislike 1

2 minutes ago, MikePJ76 said:

He is a good qb who played in this offense with this coach last year in philadelphia.  

He is competent enough to start and win games.  He is going to know where to go with the ball before it is even snapped and will challenge the defense all over the field.

That sounds great on paper

1 hour ago, zow2 said:

None of these "free" streams that people linked work for me.  They just bring up endless pop up ads.  If you find one that works let me know.

That happen for me as well just a bunch of pop up ads for all the different streams

And WGR now sucks

I’m listening to some thing on YouTube right now

5 minutes ago, gonzo1105 said:

At the game and Pretty  impressed by Ryan Vandemark. He was Raw coming out of UConn but he looks like an NFL Left Tackle and his pass set is very good. Might have a shot to make the team esp with question marks at backup LT

Can he play RT?

Edited by EmotionallyUnstable

2 minutes ago, MiltonWaddams said:

Having to listen to the Colts broadcast. The color guy is horrible. A good drinking game would be to drink every time he says “basically “. Great game to have you bent over a toilet by the end of the first quarter.

Apparently we have the lead but they have the momentum....so maybe he's treating this like preseason for announcing a game, because who actually cares about the score of the game?

This topic is OLD. A NEW topic should be started unless there is a very specific reason to revive this one.