NFL Owners Expected to approve today the sale of the Washington Commanders

Jerry Jabber

• Jerry Jabber changed the title to NFL Owners Expected to approve today the sale of the Washington Commanders
1 hour ago, eball said:

And from this day forward July 20 shall be known as “F*** Dan Snyder Day!”

(Yes, I understand he just made a lot of money, but this was his baby and you know it HURTS!)

I know a guy who was a resident of Northern VA.  His tag read "F DAN".  Right above it on his tailgate was Washington's old logo placed upside down.  

He had it for 7 years before he received a letter in the mail from the Virginia Department of Motor Vehicles stating that the tag was inappropriate and had to be changed.  

He always suspected that Dan or someone from his camp made a few calls.

• Like (+1) 2

14 minutes ago, Chicken Boo said:

I know a guy who was a resident of Northern VA.  His tag read "F DAN".  Right above it on his tailgate was Washington's old logo placed upside down.  

He had it for 7 years before he received a letter in the mail from the Virginia Department of Motor Vehicles stating that the tag was inappropriate and had to be changed.  

He always suspected that Dan or someone from his camp made a few calls.

sounds about right. Wrong person saw his tag one day and it got back to Danny. 

I’d shake that man’s hand right now if I could.

2 hours ago, Jerry Jabber said:

And people thought the Pegula’s overpaid for the Bills at $1.4B.

fail that hard and still turn a tidy 700% profit. Must be nice. Ah well today is still a good day.

• Haha (+1) 1
  • Awesome! (+1) 1

7 minutes ago, JoPoy88 said:

sounds about right. Wrong person saw his tag one day and it got back to Danny. 

I’d shake that man’s hand right now if I could.

fail that hard and still turn a tidy 700% profit. Must be nice. Ah well today is still a good day.

I’m sure the NFL and the 31 owners were happy to get rid of Synder, no matter the cost of the team sale.

• Agree 1
  • Haha (+1) 1

5 minutes ago, Jerry Jabber said:

On the one hand, I can believe it because Snyder is a moron. On the other hand I'm not sure if I can take the word straight up of a coach that was fired by Snyder and may also blame the Snyder investigation on his brother being exposed, smeared and unemployed. I guess it's a game of which dirtball do I believe more.

29 minutes ago, BuffaloBillyG said:

On the one hand, I can believe it because Snyder is a moron. On the other hand I'm not sure if I can take the word straight up of a coach that was fired by Snyder and may also blame the Snyder investigation on his brother being exposed, smeared and unemployed. I guess it's a game of which dirtball do I believe more.

I believe it because he’s not the only dimwit owner that’s been credibly accused of doing this (Haslem’s another one). In the grand scheme pushing draft selections on his coach and GM is the least egregious thing Snyder did as an owner by FAR.

4 minutes ago, boater said:

I lived in the DC area when Jack Kent Cooke, the previous owner of the Redskins passed. He was revered by Skins fans.

Skins fans were reticent with this new "Snyder" guy. Boy, were their instincts right.

I wouldn’t say JKC was squeaky clean either, but the adoration from Washington fans for him is understandable.

Snyder though is up on that dirtbag Mt. Rushmore along with Don Sterling and Marge Schott.

• Like (+1) 1

2 hours ago, Airseven said:

Of course it’s time for Mina Kimes to chime in🤣:death:

I mean if you don’t like Mina that’s fine…I’m not the biggest fan either but read the report for yourself and disregard her comments on it. Snyder was a grade A, world class scumbag from the jump. 

• Like (+1) 2

14 hours ago, Jerry Jabber said:

https://www.nfl.com/news/findings-and-outcome-of-mary-jo-white-investigation-into-commanders-announced

Synder will have to pay the NFL $60M for their investigation. Considering this clown is getting $6.05B, it will be pocket change. 😡

Yep. 

If the nfl really wanted to punish him, they would have fined him 5 or 6 billion to send a message. I love the product, football, but I hate the nfl front office (and have for years). One day they will face the music. So they announce the fine and investigation results the same day as the sale🤔. Protect the shield and make $. That’s all they care about. You know Goodell and the rest of the league knew what was going on in DC and they pretended it didn’t exist because of the possible repercussions. It reminds me of MLB and other teams

when they knew the Astros were cheating. Can’t believe I’m saying this, but I hope Jon Gruden takes them down in court. There is no telling how many things the league has covered up since its inception. 

• Agree 1
  • Thank you (+1) 1

I like Washington Football Team.

But if I'm picking I do what it takes to name the team the Washington RedHogs. Pays tribute to the teams history with the Hogs. Fits in with their song "Hail to the Redskins" so if flows "Hail to the RedHogs". Team colors can stay the same and the merchandise opportunities would be fantastic. 

• Like (+1) 1

2 minutes ago, BuffaloBillyG said:

I like Washington Football Team.

But if I'm picking I do what it takes to name the team the Washington RedHogs. Pays tribute to the teams history with the Hogs. Fits in with their song "Hail to the Redskins" so if flows "Hail to the RedHogs". Team colors can stay the same and the merchandise opportunities would be fantastic. 

Washington Durocs. Duroc in an American breed of pig with a reddish coat.

• Vomit 1

This topic is OLD. A NEW topic should be started unless there is a very specific reason to revive this one.