WGR has Miami better

6 minutes ago, NewEra said:

Thanks for the crystal ball reading!  

As far as I know, you’re as clueless as 

Crystal as it gets on this board. Spot on since yall bashed me for not liking the 2022 draft.. that one coulda put them on top holding the Lombardi. 

Edited by 1onemangang7
  • Eyeroll 1

How I'd rank them would be Miami 1st with a big fat question mark if the qb can see after he gets hit, Jets 2nd, Bills, Pats. With the best qb arguably in the conference if 1/2 cheap backs they picked up can give ya some mileage then I could forsee the Bills being a tough out.

• Haha (+1) 3

48 minutes ago, 1onemangang7 said:

Controversial? It's the NFL. Wouldn't exactly be a bold prediction if Miami took the division.  Think they're overlooking the Jets a little though. The Miami qb has had serious issues seeing straight  

it is controversial in the Bills market when they are a three time consecutive division winner and still have a great roster.  Miami had Tua last year were were about 500.  I agree the Jets are being overlooked

• Like (+1) 1

13 minutes ago, NewEra said:

Thanks for the crystal ball reading!  

As far as I know, you’re as clueless as ever

Cry all ya want. They're obviously consulting their defensive end on how to construct a winner. I hope they win, but damn it takes a team and there are obvious weak links minus the quarterback 

4 minutes ago, Matt_In_NH said:

it is controversial in the Bills market when they are a three time consecutive division winner and still have a great roster.  Miami had Tua last year were were about 500.  I agree the Jets are being overlooked

Yeah and the Jets have the proving to do because of that fact. I admittedly thought it was fair to think outside the division starting with 13 seconds to go. I think, though , and forgive my opinion the gm needs Josh to pull him through.

2 hours ago, 78thealltimegreat said:

We all have our opinions about WGR of their analysis which is excellent to some of the hosts bordering on being circus clowns but how the Bills own station has Miami ahead of Buffalo is beyond me. 

Schoop and his puppet, I mean puppy, Bulldog are clowns.

I’m bearish on the Bills this year, but think the Jets win the East, not the dolphins and that bum Tua.

Only thing schoop wants to talk about is fantasy football and betting. Guy doesn’t even like the bills. 

• Like (+1) 1
  • Agree 1

17 minutes ago, 1onemangang7 said:

You're not proving anything anything 

Neither are you. Does anyone remember the Broncos last year and the AFC West on paper was going to rock the AFC and maybe even knock the chiefs out of the playoffs?

It is ironic that the teams that have proved nothing in 3 years get a pass based on projections but the team that has "proved it on the field" the last 3 years has to "prove it on the field" 😂

• Like (+1) 4

7 minutes ago, What a Tuel said:

Neither are you. Does anyone remember the Broncos last year and the AFC West on paper was going to rock the AFC and maybe even knock the chiefs out of the playoffs?

It is ironic that the teams that have proved nothing in 3 years get a pass based on projections but the team that has "proved it on the field" the last 3 years has to "prove it on the field" 😂

No ***** Sherl. Never said I was if you can turn down the Stephen A show and pay attention 

15 minutes ago, 1onemangang7 said:

No ***** Sherl. Never said I was if you can turn down the Stephen A show and pay attention 

I dont want to argue, but when you say the below and someone says "well this is partially why" and you throw it back at them because "they aren't proving anything" then what are we even doing here? 😂

3 hours ago, 1onemangang7 said:

I'm surprised we are still above the Jets. Gotta prove it on the field. When you can't run minus the qb or stop the run, the qb is your only highlight

Just now, What a Tuel said:

I dont want to argue, but when you say the below and someone says "well this is partially why" and you throw it back at them because "they aren't proving anything" then what are we even doing here? 😂

Right. So go do something else. They're ranking the division.  Numb nuts should use stats from games the Bills used a back up qb. 

As the great philosopher Josh Allen once said:

""Okay".

We will see how it all plays out. I think Miami has a pretty good roster. Solid defense with Fangio at the helm. Good weapons and like it or not Tua is very good in that offense. Where it may break down for them is that offensive line IMO. Also if things start to go wrong McDaniel is (IMO) exactly the type of coach that will lose a locker room fast. A LOT of big ego and personality on the Miami team. Not sure he handle all them under adversity.

1 minute ago, 1onemangang7 said:

Right. So go do something else. They're ranking the division.  Numb nuts should use stats from games the Bills used a back up qb. 

So far you have called me an "a hole" and "numb nuts".  I'm sure this is just some juvenile, internet tough guy act, but maybe you should learn how to interact and communicate better.  When proven wrong, simply own up to it and move on.  You might get a little respect as opposed to the responses you are getting.  Aren't you embarrassed about acting this way?  You should be.

• Like (+1) 1
  • Awesome! (+1) 2

3 hours ago, 78thealltimegreat said:

We all have our opinions about WGR of their analysis which is excellent to some of the hosts bordering on being circus clowns but how the Bills own station has Miami ahead of Buffalo is beyond me. 

Didn’t read the whole thread so I assume someone else has already said it but Baltimore at #2 seems even crazier to me.

• Like (+1) 1
  • Agree 3

26 minutes ago, 1onemangang7 said:

If you want to anticipate that adding Rodgers puts the Jets ahead of the Bills then fine. I dont care. The point you are ignoring is that you claim it is the 13-3 Bills are the ones who have to prove it, not the Jets who went 7-10 last year or Rodgers who led the Packers to 8-9. 

Edited by What a Tuel
  • Like (+1) 1

54 minutes ago, HereComesTheReignAgain said:

So far you have called me an "a hole" and "numb nuts".  I'm sure this is just some juvenile, internet tough guy act, but maybe you should learn how to interact and communicate better.  When proven wrong, simply own up to it and move on.  You might get a little respect as opposed to the responses you are getting.  Aren't you embarrassed about acting this way?  You should be.

I was gonna post some stats and explain how he’s wrong, but now I’m really glad I didn’t. His head is so far up his own rear end it would’ve been a complete waste of time.

Edit: and of course he just immediately proves my point for me😂

Edited by gobills404
  • Like (+1) 1

4 hours ago, 78thealltimegreat said:

Seems a bit of a reach, but this division is tougher than it's been in decades.  Particularly with the looming news that Elliott and possibly Hopkins are headed to NE.  

I actually like that, think it builds character and helps teams come playoff time.  

20 minutes ago, gobills404 said:

I was gonna post some stats and explain how he’s wrong, but now I’m really glad I didn’t. His head is so far up his own rear end it would’ve been a complete waste of time.

Yes, better to keep quiet than show everyone you're an idiot.

4 hours ago, 78thealltimegreat said:

Good. I'd much rather have the Bills counted as an also ran than be the favorite as they were last season. It will be that much more satisfying when they win. 

2 hours ago, McBean said:

Schoop and his puppet, I mean puppy, Bulldog are clowns.

I’m bearish on the Bills this year, but think the Jets win the East, not the dolphins and that bum Tua.

Only thing schoop wants to talk about is fantasy football and betting. Guy doesn’t even like the bills. 

Schopps' one and only interest in anything sports related is gambling.  If it's not related to that, he's barely even listening to the conversation.

• Like (+1) 1
  • Agree 2

1 hour ago, HereComesTheReignAgain said:

I think you should just say thanks for the knowledge.  I'm a little embarrassed for some of your guys perception as I too am of the Bills brethren.

5 hours ago, Gregg said:

The Dolphins roster is really good. In all 3 games last year the Dolphins gave the Bills all they could handle. If Tua stays healthy (a big if) then the Fins will compete with the Bills for the division. If Mike White has to be "THE GUY" then forget it. He is a decent backup but that is all.

They played 3 times.  The first time we marched up & down the field and lost to heat stroke.  The next 2 times we won, but were emotionally exhausted and won on instinct.  I don't think the Dolphins play was indicative of how closely the teams are matched.  We did just enough to win and didn't play our best.

5 hours ago, Beck Water said:

Why is it a surprise?  They need to generate some controversy to get clicks and listens.

The SMDH ranking for me is Baltimore.  10-7 last season, their D took a step back without Wink, they fired their OC and have a new OC who would be considered "Mystery Meat" (never an NFL OC before), does the addition of OBJ really make them so much better?  What's the attraction, I don't get it.  I can see them being competitive - Harbaugh will almost always have a team competitive - but to put them ahead of Cincy?  Cincy beat them twice last season, and the first meeting they barely squeezed by with a 2 point victory.

Miami has really good personnel.  Some would consider their D under-performed last season.  The question is, is Vic Fangio the guy to fix that?  Second question, will Tua stay healthy and if so, how many teams defense will solve the apparent "gap" in his passing game?

Power rankings before training camp even starts are really pretty meaningless.

I realize Fangio runs a different style of defense than Buffalo's.

However, I was hoping the Bills would sign him despite the differences. 

I think Fangio is a really good D coordinator. I think he instantly makes the dolphin D better. 

I suspect the Bills have all they can handle with Miami this year. There doesn't seem to be a lot of separation between them. 

Still, I have to rate Buffalo slightly ahead of Miami. 

5 hours ago, HereComesTheReignAgain said:

Let's look at what each team has done "on the field" lately.

2022 Jets : Record 7-10, Rushing Yards Allowed Per Game 121.6

2022 Bills : Record 13-3, Rushing Yards Allowed Per Game 104.6

but Saleh is a genius!

2 hours ago, What a Tuel said:

If you want to anticipate that adding Rodgers puts the Jets ahead of the Bills then fine. I dont care. The point you are ignoring is that you claim it is the 13-3 Bills are the ones who have to prove it, not the Jets who went 7-10 last year or Rodgers who led the Packers to 8-9. 

I'll correct the issue. It's reasonable to say the Bills "have to prove it" come playoff time.

6 hours ago, KDIGGZ said:

Only a bunch of homers would assume a local radio station should choose their team over other teams just because it's the local team. Miami is a good team. We are a good team. The Jets might also now be a good team, we don't know. It's all speculation and opinions until they actually play so the point is nobody knows. This thread is an embarrassment

You turned on the lights and realized she was a man didn’t you.

6 hours ago, Gregg said:

The Dolphins roster is really good. In all 3 games last year the Dolphins gave the Bills all they could handle. If Tua stays healthy (a big if) then the Fins will compete with the Bills for the division. If Mike White has to be "THE GUY" then forget it. He is a decent backup but that is all.

It’s a huge if

3 hours ago, What a Tuel said:

Those 7-10 Jets beat us.

• Haha (+1) 1

They play the games for a reason.  The Bills have the best QB, so I have to give them the edge as the best team too.  But if Sahlen or McDaniel pass McDermott this year, it really makes me wonder what trajectory people would see for a post 2023 McDermott led Bills. 

• Like (+1) 1
  • Agree 1

This topic is OLD. A NEW topic should be started unless there is a very specific reason to revive this one.