Diggs NOT at mandatory minicamp, McDermott "very concerned" DAY 2 UPDATE: He's back

Process

Just now, teef said:

you were the one making it out to be a far bigger issue than it needed it to be. 

Yeah this didn’t happen. You’re confusing me with other posters. I took my victory lap with proving Diggs off-season antics were not “nothing” as many claimed. I then even explained in detail how he would be back in practice the next day and the team would smooth it over. That’s pretty much the opposite of making it bigger.

BCB771-A9-A46-E-4-A34-933-E-315-AB938-E1

What many posters disagreed with me about is the coverup and public relations. Which is progressing exactly as I said it would.

12 minutes ago, Einstein said:

Excited is a better word. Some of us were definitely excited. Sure. It proved that many of us who said Diggs yelling at Josh and Diggs removing the Bills from social media and Diggs skipping OTA’s, was not “nothing”. It proved that we were correct that he had a problem with the organization or part of the organization (player, coach, scheme, whatever).

But was there overreaction? No. Just claiming my spoils from victory.

Those overreacting we’re the ones saying he should be cut, traded, etc.

You are the most obtuse superior intellectual I've ever seen.

As several times it's been explained to you, we all knew there was a problem.  Of course they are going to down play it just like it happens everywhere.  

But the part you either don't understand or choose to ignore is we don't know the level and how it will play out. 

Yesterday you said you doubt he will be there today.  Why?  Because you're trying to push its a much bigger problem and when he showed up today, we are all "lemmings".   

"I'm claiming victory on something that none of us have facts on!  I said it right here below...but I'm still claiming victory."

image.thumb.png.1582c0bd5d913fddba5d51c1a64324c0.png

Edited by Royale with Cheese
  • Awesome! (+1) 1

3 minutes ago, Einstein said:

Yeah this didn’t happen. You’re confusing me with other posters. I took my victory lap with proving Diggs off-season antics were not “nothing” as many claimed. I then even explained in detail how he would be back in practice the next day and the team would smooth it over. That’s pretty much the opposite of making it bigger.

What many posters disagreed with me about is the coverup and public relations. Which is progressing exactly as I said it would.

Diggs definetly hooked up with Joshs ex and then he broke up w brittany when he found out 

Just now, Royale with Cheese said:

Yesterday you said you doubt he will be there today.  Why?  Because you're trying to push its a much bigger problem

lol, you misread.

I said that I doubt he DOESNT show up tomorrow. As in, he WILL be there.

Which is the opposite of making it a bigger problem.

Oof.

3 minutes ago, Royale with Cheese said:

"I'm claiming victory on something that none of us have facts on!  I said it right here below...but I'm still claiming victory."

Live footage of said poster:

ES.png.d2627daa8ac75cf668b74160d9ddac03.png

• Haha (+1) 3
  • Awesome! (+1) 1

4 minutes ago, Royale with Cheese said:

That was my mistake but there is more to that post.  

Ok but if you look back, I never made it a bigger deal. My point the entire thread was:

1) I was correct that Diggs off-season antics were not “nothing” (as many said) and that he does have some sort of issue with the organization. He is spiraling downward in his actions.

2) The Bills will sweep this all under the rug. And I explained in detail how the PR will make it look like nothing when in fact it was something.

That’s it.

Edited by Einstein

28 minutes ago, Einstein said:

Ok but if you look back, I never made it a bigger deal. My point the entire thread was:

1) I was correct that Diggs off-season antics were not “nothing” (as many said) and that he does have some sort of issue with the organization. He is spiraling downward in his actions.

2) The Bills will sweep this all under the rug. And I explained in detail how the PR will make it look like nothing when in fact it was something.

That’s it.

You strike me as a guy that always wants to be right. You'll argue a point that's not worth arguing. Just to feed your ego. The reality is you have no clue what has happened nor currently happening in the situation and that's Ok. 

Edited by Starr Almighty
  • Like (+1) 1
  • Thank you (+1) 2

20 minutes ago, Airseven said:

At some point soon this roster must shift. Beane can't keep digging into cap purgatory and relying on 1-year vets to get over the hump. Next year, they can clear over $30M by cutting Dawkins, Morse, Poyer, Hines, and Harty. As you said, a Diggs trade becomes feasible.

Can't cut Miller for two more years unfortunately.    

I could certainly see this being the last year for all of the above, but if Dawkins bounces back, no way am I cutting/trading him. 

Edited by SCBills

1 minute ago, Einstein said:

Ok but if you look back, I never made it a big deal. My point the entire thread was:

2) The Bills were sweep this all under the rug.

That’s it.

No it's not "that's it".  You haven't had SEVERAL and I mean SEVERAL posters argue with you on this thread.  It's common with you but this one was on steroids.

And spare me the "I'm the victim because I'm the superior intelligence".  That's the attitude you have....we're all lemmings lol.  

• Thank you (+1) 2

If we all work together we can reach at least two-hundred pages, and the fun part is we can mess with each other’s heads while we are doing it, hell we can talk about football too…,  

• Awesome! (+1) 1

19 minutes ago, Einstein said:

Cover up?   There’s just nothing there that you think it was.    All we know is there was some disagreement.  It boiled over, it’s getting resolved, and you move forward.  That’s how a well run business should work.    

Go back and ready your posts.  When someone said this wouldn’t be a big deal and would get resolved, you melted down and called other posters homers.  You accused people of never being able yo be critical of this team only for the reason some weren’t and panicked as you.  You even went as far to put word in my mouth, which you were completely wrong about.   That’s how dramatic you were.  Any time you want yo throw out an apology for that I’ll be listening.   

You’re insisting this is a cover up becasue you think it validates you.  It doesn’t.  At all. Shot happened, people talked, and the team is moving forward from this silliness. That’s exactly what should happen. 

• Awesome! (+1) 4
  • Thank you (+1) 3

Just now, Don Otreply said:

If we all work together we can reach at least two-hundred pages, and the fun part is we can mess with each other’s heads while we are doing it, hell we can talk about football too…,  

i'm not taking this thread serious because it doesn't really need to be open anymore...Diggs is here.

If something else happens, then another thread will start.  

• Like (+1) 1

48 minutes ago, DrDawkinstein said:

I will say this

Regardless of the ridiculousness in this thread from all of us who participated in the spirited discussion, this type of offseason deliberating and squabbling is wayyyyyyyy better than the offseason bickering of the COVID years.

Good to have this back! Thanks for helping kill 2 days of work, fellas!

Please don’t tell my boss I didn’t do anything.  

• Haha (+1) 1

2 minutes ago, Don Otreply said:

Alright fine i’ll add a 3rd goal to my list above:

3) Get this thread to 200 pages.

7 minutes ago, Royale with Cheese said:

No it's not "that's it".  You haven't had SEVERAL and I mean SEVERAL posters argue with you on this thread.  It's common with you but this one was on steroids.

People often argue with experts on topics they don’t understand.

2 hours ago, Einstein said:

“A fool says to the wise man, ‘you are an idiot’ though the wise man only wants to show the fool truth”

That depends entirely on whether or not the wise man is a douche nozzle who enjoys pointing out just how foolish the fools are while doing so.

1 hour ago, Einstein said:

I don’t think it was spill over. I believe it was a purposeful comment. A warning shot.

I think what will eventually come out, maybe not for a year even as people tend to not go into detail when they’re still on the roster, is that Diggs stormed out after a heated conversation.

McDermott then fired the shot across the bow. Purposefully.

PR is putting the toothpaste back into the bottle by coming up with the narrative that it was an “excused” absence. Which obviously doesn’t make much sense since McDermott was asked yesterday whether it was an excused absence (oops).

But when you own the media in town, you can steer the direction of the talk in the way that you want. And with so many diehard fans  willing to believe anything they say, it doesn’t really matter what McD said in that press conference. 

McD could have said “I want to cut him right now” and they would easily find their way out of it due to the PSE-owned media and homers

71DmZ3fJ9jL._AC_UY1100_.thumb.jpg.09c0b39d568962ad5dac5393b6c6779d.jpg

26 minutes ago, Einstein said:

ScreenShot2023-06-14at5_42_03PM.png.2cb50028d098d9e570a3b2cc0c6e7d69.png

• Haha (+1) 2

2 minutes ago, GunnerBill said:

Everything is something. Nothing is everything. 

I am just thankful they have got to some sort of resolution. We need Stef. I doubt this has an impact on the season.

Agreed.

Even when he had issue in Minnesota it didn’t impact his season.

9 minutes ago, Royale with Cheese said:

OMG the delusion.  I'm going to step away but will continue to read all the other members replies to you.  It's actually pretty funny.

The guy can absolutely not admit when he’s wrong.  I think he’s a good guy with massive self esteem issues.  

• Like (+1) 1

• Process changed the title to Diggs NOT at mandatory minicamp DAY 2 UPDATE: He's back BONUS UPDATE: We have a scholar among us
2 minutes ago, Bockeye said:

I’m not sure a NSA cryptographer could figure that ***** out. 

He just lets people tell their lies, if that makes 'em feel better.  It's actually a quote from another tweet.  All of that is like 70 pages back or so... 🤣 :beer: 

No 🧢  

Edited by Heitz
  • Like (+1) 1
  • Haha (+1) 2

5 minutes ago, GunnerBill said:

Everything is something. Nothing is everything. 

I am just thankful they have got to some sort of resolution. We need Stef. I doubt this has an impact on the season.

I definitely think Allen will be going to Diggs more.  Which can be good but also worried he might force the ball just to get it to Diggs.

• Like (+1) 2

This topic is OLD. A NEW topic should be started unless there is a very specific reason to revive this one.