Josh Allen Achieves Childhood Dream - (Josh Allen to be Madden 2024 Cover Reported on Twitter)

Chaos

1 hour ago, Bills fan since 87 said:

Man,  the Allen haters are out on social media today.  A lot of people trashing him and calling him mediocre.  Ugh

Stop looking at twitter comment. Whether your an NFL fan, LGBT, conservative, whatever. Stop looking at twitter comments 

28 minutes ago, Buffalo_Stampede said:

Patrick Queen didn’t deserve this.

lol the random drive by shooting from Madden

• Like (+1) 1

• Replies 262
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

3 minutes ago, appoo said:

Listen to what fitty said

3 minutes ago, appoo said:

Listen to what fitty said

Yeah. I tried to listen and understand. Didn’t make any sense to me at all. I think there’s a scene on Airplane that sums it up. But I’m not sure. 

Man - the Chiefs & Bengals fanbases don't seem to like this one bit.

I've seen so many pronouncements about the kind of QB Allen is based solely on the Cincy playoff game.  Like, literally the worst game I've seen him have in the past 3 years.

28 minutes ago, Success said:

I've seen so many pronouncements about the kind of QB Allen is based solely on the Cincy playoff game.  Like, literally the worst game I've seen him have in the past 3 years.

Bengals fans wanting Joe Burrow at least have some merit to it.

Chiefs fans? Patrick Mahomes was on the cover for Madden '20 and the cover for Madden '22 was Mahomes and Brady. They're upset because Mahomes didn't get to have THREE of the last five covers? 🙄

Edited by BillsFanForever19
  • Thank you (+1) 1

1 minute ago, BillsFanForever19 said:

Bengals fans wanting Joe Burrow at least have some merit to it.

Chiefs fans? Patrick Mahomes was on the cover for Madden '20 and the cover for Madden '22 was Mahomes and Brady. They feel Mahomes should have a 3 of the last 5 covers? 🙄

From what I can tell - it's more that they just don't like Allen.  A lot of "what has he done?" kinds of comments, and even mentioning that Burrow has accomplished more.

I mean, it's a video game. People get upset about odd stuff.

Jinx fears aside, remember:

JP Losman. 
Kelly Holcomb. 
Trent Edwards. 
EJ Manuel. 
Kyle Orton. 
Thad Lewis. 
Jeff Tuel. 
Brian Brohm. 
Nate ***** Peterman. 

We deserve to have a superstar. And we got one. Suck it, KC. 

2 minutes ago, stevestojan said:

Jinx fears aside, remember:

JP Losman. 
Kelly Holcomb. 
Trent Edwards. 
EJ Manuel. 
Kyle Orton. 
Thad Lewis. 
Jeff Tuel. 
Brian Brohm. 
Nate ***** Peterman. 

We deserve to have a superstar. And we got one. Suck it, KC. 

What a list. I talked myself into every one of those guys, too.  

We actually had a fierce debate among the fanbase about Losman vs. Edwards.  

16 minutes ago, Buffalo716 said:

I’m buying two copies and saving one unopened

And I’m gonna chase Josh Allen around Buffalo until he signs my copy and my Zubaz

Good luck.  You might want to bring a kid with you.  Josh does not like to sign for adults.

But I'm right there with you

2 hours ago, mrags said:

Yeah. I tried to listen and understand. Didn’t make any sense to me at all. I think there’s a scene on Airplane that sums it up. But I’m not sure. 

I think you know. But just in case......

3 minutes ago, Virgil said:

Good luck.  You might want to bring a kid with you.  Josh does not like to sign for adults.

But I'm right there with you

Josh doesn’t like signing for adults who are obnoxious

If you run into him show him class.. Say good luck on the season and can I have a quick John Hancock and Let him go on

Edited by Buffalo716

55 minutes ago, Success said:

I still believe if it hadn't been for Madden passing away, Allen would have been on the cover last year.

After finishing that season the way he did only to have it get ripped away after 13 seconds, along with all the media love they were getting during the following off season, it felt like he was an obvious choice.

Edited by The Wiz
  • Like (+1) 1

6 minutes ago, Buffalo716 said:

If you run into him show him class.. Say good luck on the season and can I have a quick John Hancock and Let him go on

27 minutes ago, Buffalo716 said:

I’m buying two copies and saving one unopened

And I’m gonna chase Josh Allen around Buffalo until he signs my copy and my Zubaz

😭 

11 minutes ago, Buffalo716 said:

Have you heard of that working for anyone?  I'm not challenging you here.  I've heard many people say that he will not sign for adults under any circumstances.

If he ever did an autograph event, I would literally make the drive from MD to attend.  I would never resell his autograph.  I just want it for me

1 minute ago, Virgil said:

Have you heard of that working for anyone?  I'm not challenging you here.  I've heard many people say that he will not sign for adults under any circumstances.

If he ever did an autograph event, I would literally make the drive from MD to attend.  I would never resell his autograph.  I just want it for me

I have gotten his autograph twice.   Once I had VIP tickets at Bills camp his rookie season.   The other time was, I ran into him before a Micah Hyde softball game.  That was after his rookie season.   It's harder now

• Like (+1) 1

1 minute ago, Virgil said:

I’m not much of an autograph seeker

But I’ve ran into a lot of Buffalo athletes around town over the years Especially at football camps

And 99% Are very cool with a good luck on the season And a handshake

Lots have asked me if I wanted a picture

If you run up on him with 50 cards to autograph I’m sure that’s A put off

But there’s always a way to approach people correctly especially a good guy

• Like (+1) 1

1 hour ago, Success said:

Maybe when Burrow manages to play above average in a single playoff game they will let him on the cover. 

He's a cigar smoking Jared Goff. Yawn.

• Like (+1) 1
  • Agree 1

On 6/1/2023 at 7:00 AM, Matt_In_NH said:

What happened to all the question marks in the title?  This thread is nothing without them

Never a need for question marks. 

13 minutes ago, YoloinOhio said:

LFG

and, hi 

Shall I change the title to “Yolo is home”

• Like (+1) 2
  • Haha (+1) 1

29 minutes ago, YoloinOhio said:

LFG

and, hi 

Um, where the ***** have you been?  I will require a 1500 word essay both apologizing to the group and explanation for your absence.

I expect this by Friday

Edited by Virgil
  • Like (+1) 1
  • Haha (+1) 4

This topic is OLD. A NEW topic should be started unless there is a very specific reason to revive this one.