Elijah Moore traded to CLE

BeastMode54

1 minute ago, TOboy said:

WGR says it’s for a 2nd, with a 3rd going back to the Jets. 

That gives a net value of an early 3rd. Sensible gamble for Cleveland. Wouldn't have minded the Bills being in at that price (though I doubt they trade in division).

• Like (+1) 2
  • Disagree 1
  • Agree 1

17 minutes ago, Roundybout said:

This sucks. I wanted him terribly. He’s gonna be a stud in the league. 

Agree. Jets probably won’t trade him to us anyways but I think he would have been a great fit with Allen. His numbers his rookie year with and without Wilson were crazy. 

9 minutes ago, JakeFrommStateFarm said:

Always seemed to be a malcontent

He played with a garbage, d bag qb who was killing his future earnings. Probably could have handled it better but if your money was being evaluated by a guy who couldn’t get you the ball, you might be upset too.

• Agree 1
  • Thank you (+1) 1

59 minutes ago, TOboy said:

WGR says it’s for a 2nd, with a 3rd going back to the Jets. 

I would have easily made the same trade for him, but Jets were never sending him here.  This is a good move for Cleveland and makes since for the Jets given their signings.  

• Agree 2

1 minute ago, Alphadawg7 said:

I would have easily made the same trade for him, but Jets were never sending him here.  This is a good move for Cleveland and makes since for the Jets given their signings.  

The Jets moved up in picks, but they swapped very similar WRs.  Main difference being that Hardman is going to cost A LOT more than Moore.  

7 minutes ago, cle23 said:

The Jets moved up in picks, but they swapped very similar WRs.  Main difference being that Hardman is going to cost A LOT more than Moore.  

And Hardman could never break out with Mahomes while Moore played with Zach Wilson. Everything being equal, it was a downgrade for the Jets imo. 

• Agree 2

7 minutes ago, cle23 said:

Biggest gain is Hardman wants to be there, Moore doesn't though.  Moore wants a bigger role, a chance to start.  Hardman accepts what his role is at this point of his career.  

• Like (+1) 1

This topic is OLD. A NEW topic should be started unless there is a very specific reason to revive this one.