Elijah Moore traded to CLE

BeastMode54

1 hour ago, cle23 said:

The Jets moved up in picks, but they swapped very similar WRs.  Main difference being that Hardman is going to cost A LOT more than Moore.  

Curious, do you go to every team's forum when Browns make any move or did you just happen to stop by today and saw this thread?

1 hour ago, C.Biscuit97 said:

And Hardman could never break out with Mahomes while Moore played with Zach Wilson. Everything being equal, it was a downgrade for the Jets imo. 

What's "break out" look like on the Chiefs when you are behind Hill and Kelce?

He was injured last year; the year before he had about 700 yards (Kelce and Hill got nearly 300 targets in 2021).  For  his career, more than half his receptions were for 1st downs and 10% were  TDs.  For the action he got, that's solid production.

Edited by Mr. WEO
  • Like (+1) 1

1 hour ago, syhuang said:

Curious, do you go to every team's forum when Browns make any move or did you just happen to stop by today and saw this thread?

I came to the team website board in like 2007 when the Browns played Buffalo and stuck around there for a while, then came here after that.  So no, it's basically this board and a Browns board that I semi frequent.  This board seems to be more active and have more football discussion than most others.  

• Like (+1) 1

57 minutes ago, 1st&ten said:

Well, good young wide receiver---but I can help but think the Browns will screw him up---but then they have the highest paid QB in the league.

You have very loose definition of good. He's also been a problem child. There's a reason the Jets let him go when it's not their MO to accommodate trade requests from unhappy players. 

39 minutes ago, Malazan said:

You have very loose definition of good. He's also been a problem child. There's a reason the Jets let him go when it's not their MO to accommodate trade requests from unhappy players. 

I admit I don't know that much about him. I seem to remember reading some good reviews of him on the sports sites. Anyways I'm still sure the Browns will screw things up.

Isn’t that where careers go to die?

asking for a friend,

This topic is OLD. A NEW topic should be started unless there is a very specific reason to revive this one.