SB LVll Game Thread: Eagles VS Chiefs

T&C

Just now, DapperCam said:

Eagles gave that game away. They were the superior team and they choked big time. Chiefs are lucky to have Reid. Hopefully he actually retires…I think things would start to look very different for KC…

Imagine Allen with Andy

He'd put up Brady #s

• Like (+1) 1
  • Agree 1

1 minute ago, BIGFOOTspaceman said:

Eagles would have destroyed the Bills. I’m glad they weren’t in it. Would of been embarrassing 

And your reasoning is based upon what? Don’t see Philly putting 35 pts up on Buffalo and for all the moaning the Bills had a top ranked offense. If we are going on facts Buffalo beat KC AT KC who just beat Philly.

1 minute ago, billsbackto81 said:

I'm not crazy about the bogus flag or the ending but what really makes you think KC wasn't scoring on that drive anyway. It's not like he was awarded 1st down at the 50. 

It was 4th down and they are kicking the fg 100% there.  Eagles would’ve had like a minute and a half and a timeout down 3 to tie/win.  Monumentally huge call

Edited by Generic_Bills_Fan
  • Agree 2

Just now, Lionel Hutz said:

Reid must have sold his soul to the devil. Luckiest team ever. The non-hold holding call at the end and the Hurts fumble we’re the difference in the game.

Also, so sick of Mahomes schtick. Every week he acts like his ankle is gonna fall off but he comes back out and is fine.

Toradol

1 minute ago, The Frankish Reich said:

Yes. He could have. If he had beaten the Bengals and then beaten the Chiefs he probably would have. 

I fear Josh Allen career is looking like a lot of what ifs. What if he had a gm and coach who cared more about scoring points than preventing them?

• Shocked 1
  • Agree 2

Man what a terrible call. It turned an amazing super bowl game into a controversy. Kansas City very well may have won the game without that call. But because of that call it puts a big old asterisk next to their win (not that KC coaches/players/fans care…). 

What a crappy way to end a great game!

• Like (+1) 2
  • Agree 4
  • Thank you (+1) 1

This topic is OLD. A NEW topic should be started unless there is a very specific reason to revive this one.