NFL Week 15 - Around the NFL - Playoff seeding version - Bengals @ Bucs

BuffaloBill

4 minutes ago, SageAgainstTheMachine said:

I’m neutral on Burrow.  Bengals are great because of 2017 and their knack for beating the Chiefs.  Definitely have become my second favorite NFL team.

My second squad is the Giants especially now with Schoen and daboll 

• Like (+1) 1

9 minutes ago, BearNorth said:

Am I correct that if the Bills beat Chicago next Saturday, they are the AFC East Champs, but probably have to win out to get the AFC 1 Seed?

Most likely. 

KC has a cupcake schedule down the stretch.  Exhibition game today against Houston.   Denver at home in two weeks.. who, yes, gave them a game last week but not going to expect much from them.   Vegas to finish the year, in a game that may or may not mean anything for the Raiders.  

Bills/Bengals could be the game that gives us the 1 seed or threatens our ability to even hold the 2.   Which is why people are crazy to be having an existential crisis about rooting for Brady today. 

• Agree 4

41 minutes ago, BearNorth said:

Regardless if KC loses another game, looks like we must beat the Bengals to get the 1 seed.

Otherwise with the same number of losses, they would hold the head to head over us.

I’m not giving the Bengals automatic credit for beating the Bucs, Pats and Ravens.

• Agree 1

58 minutes ago, SCBills said:

Most likely. 

KC has a cupcake schedule down the stretch.  Exhibition game today against Houston.   Denver at home in two weeks.. who, yes, gave them a game last week but not going to expect much from them.   Vegas to finish the year, in a game that may or may not mean anything for the Raiders.  

Bills/Bengals could be the game that gives us the 1 seed or threatens our ability to even hold the 2.   Which is why people are crazy to be having an existential crisis about rooting for Brady today. 

Think we really need that 1 seed. The wild cards are likely going to be Chargers/Dolphins/Ravens in my opinion. 3 teams that would play us tough I think. Would certainly much rather one of those 3 take a shot at the Chiefs than us.

Screw Cincy.  I have not forgiven them for beating Buffalo in '88 AFC Championship game.  They went on to lose to 49ers in the SB.  I think Bills would have beaten 49ers had they gotten past Cincinnati.  I want to see Burrow sacked a dozen times when Buffalo plays them.  Go Bills!!!

7 hours ago, BuffaloBill said:

In a rare dystopian three to four hour period I find myself rooting for the Brady led Bucs.  Ugh… this is sickening but necessary. 

I’m really too sad that the Texans came so near, and yet so far, from doing us a friendly and beating the Chiefs.  😪

But let me be sure I understand this….the Bucs are leading their division and currently the 4 seed in the NFC playoffs.

if the Bucs win today, they improve to 7-7?  And could clinch their division next week?

• Haha (+1) 1

This topic is OLD. A NEW topic should be started unless there is a very specific reason to revive this one.