Week 15: Dolphins at Bills on Saturday Night Football

YoloinOhio

13 minutes ago, Dillenger4 said:

I hope we knock Tua out of the game again! Our D needs another showing like last week. Hit and keep hitting. Swarm and keep swarming.

Let's go BILLS!!!!!

I’d prefer to pummel him, but not badly enough to knock him out of the game. I want him in there throwing sloppy passes all over the field with multiple picks. Keep him out there, far away from the heaters! Yeah, it snows in Alabama too, alright. Welcome to Buffalo in December! 

I want Groot and the Gang to play with him, like a cat plays with a mouse! 

• Like (+1) 1

1 hour ago, Desert Bills Fan said:

image.thumb.jpeg.a189a6c7f5d20cb7ebb1c37a79886fc4.jpeg

Saw this ad in the grocery store…It is an Omen….Go Bills!

Absolutely with Allen's family growing pistachios.

15 minutes ago, Augie said:

I’d prefer to pummel him, but not badly enough to knock him out of the game. I want him in there throwing sloppy passes all over the field with multiple picks. Keep him out there, far away from the heaters! Yeah, it snows in Alabama too, alright. Welcome to Buffalo in December! 

Is it too much to hope that he beats P5t5rman's records for interceptions in a half?

22 minutes ago, Augie said:

More like how the bear played with Leo in The Revenant.

the-revenant-leonardo-di-caprio.gif

• Awesome! (+1) 1

On 12/12/2022 at 3:22 PM, Wayne Cubed said:

The Bills need to shut down the vertical in routes to middle of the field... that is where Tua likes going and that's how the Chargers/49ers defended against him. Make him throw the vertical out routes. Waddle and Hill want to get vertical, to the middle the Bills better be game planning to take that away.

Isn't that how they scored in September vs. Poyer-less Bills in Miami.  Vertical middle...

2 hours ago, Big Turk said:

I'm not sure where I have gone wrong as a father...my 11 year old daughter just told me that her biggest Christmas wish is that the Bills lose to the Patriots Week 17 and they miss the playoffs.  Do I have the right to disown her?? 😂

Think of it as a positive.  Your Daughter loves you so much she wishes for this so she doesn't have to share you and can have more time with you.😁

9 minutes ago, CEN-CAL17 said:

With potential limited passing from either team….

What are the odds Miami get Tyreek Hill carries from the RB position???

Im thinking it will happen.

2 minutes ago, Pine Barrens Mafia said:

I'd love to see them do it 

Just now, Warriorspikes51 said:

I'm thinking his ankle injury won't work well in the cold snow 

Not saying Miami will do it. But I can see a reverse at some point in this game going for a big gain for one of these teams.

3 hours ago, SUNY_amherst said:

Are you kidding me man? It was a huge advantage not having to play that Browns team in the snow. That's why the Bills org was practically begging the NFL to move the game

Please tell me your are not faculty at SUNY Amherst.  I would totally have to recalibrate my respect for the university.  

• Haha (+1) 2

8 minutes ago, The Wiz said:

Not saying Miami will do it. But I can see a reverse at some point in this game going for a big gain for one of these teams.

How about a reverse that goes to Allen with Beasley under center and McKenzie and Brown also spread out wide. Are they going speed or power? Keep them guessing.

1 hour ago, The Wiz said:

Is ambulance French for body bag?

It is the thing they put the body bag in to take it to the morgue, 

59 minutes ago, LyndonvilleBill said:

Think of it as a positive.  Your Daughter loves you so much she wishes for this so she doesn't have to share you and can have more time with you.😁

Haha, she has no interest in football at all and says "it's so boring!", despite my best attempts at explaining it to her and having her watch with me...

It's more of a thing she just needles me with because she knows I hate the Patriots 🤣

Just now, Big Turk said:

Haha, she has no interest in football at all and says "it's so boring!", despite my best attempts at explaining it to her and having her watch with me...

It's more of a thing she just needles me with because she knows I hate the Patriots 🤣

I completely understand.  I tried with my daughter to get her into football into her 20's. She never really got into it. Now she's 30, she watches more football than I do and texts me all the time asking if I saw this or that play!!🤔🤣🤣🤣

• Awesome! (+1) 2

So the Dolphins say it’s just a mind set thing playing in the cold lmao…Can’t wait to see how there mind set is when that side ways 15 degree windchill with snow stinging them in the face feels …. We all know how it feels when we’re snow blowing our driveways just Imagine being in it with a light football uniform on…. Should be a fun one….

• Like (+1) 1

2 minutes ago, LyndonvilleBill said:

I completely understand.  I tried with my daughter to get her into football into her 20's. She never really got into it. Now she's 30, she watches more football than I do and texts me all the time asking if I saw this or that play!!🤔🤣🤣🤣

I’m experiencing the opposite. My two sons, now in their mid20s, grew up Patriots fans (we live north of Boston) experiencing all the Super Bowls. I’ve been able to steer them toward the light, and they’ve been on the bandwagon since Josh was drafted. It’s a work in progress, but they “get” the Mafia and the history. And how much it means to Dad!

• Like (+1) 4

10 minutes ago, Bimmer323i said:

So the Dolphins say it’s just a mind set thing playing in the cold lmao…Can’t wait to see how there mind set is when that side ways 15 degree windchill with snow stinging them in the face feels …. We all know how it feels when we’re snow blowing our driveways just Imagine being in it with a light football uniform on…. Should be a fun one….

image.png.b0f4e9413f6f82895a37092303e202d2.png

“It’s not cold. It’s noOoOTtttt col….”

• Like (+1) 1
  • Awesome! (+1) 1

9 minutes ago, Slack_in_MA said:

I’m experiencing the opposite. My two sons, now in their mid20s, grew up Patriots fans (we live north of Boston) experiencing all the Super Bowls. I’ve been able to steer them toward the light, and they’ve been on the bandwagon since Josh was drafted. It’s a work in progress, but they “get” the Mafia and the history. And how much it means to Dad!

There is definitely a different appreciation for the game sticking with a terrible team during your formative years and finally tasting success, versus being spoiled all that time with a dynasty that will likely never be repeated. Interesting perspectives.

• Like (+1) 1

18 minutes ago, Slack_in_MA said:

Sounds like your kids are the epitome of fair weather fans. 

• Agree 2

On 12/15/2022 at 7:07 PM, HugeHeffner11 said:

Good observation about White. You know your football, you are right on. Tre has lost quite a bit of speed.

When they kept putting off Tre's return I knew something was drastically wrong.  Tre should have been ready to play 4 to 5 weeks ago.  Tre's injury might turn out to be a career ender!  Some knee injuries don't heal all the way and the player loses SPEED!  Of what I have seen so far White has lost a lot of his speed.  He looks a lot slower than before.  Corner is one position you can't afford to lose speed. Unless he has miracle, and the rest of his speed comes back this could be the beginning of the end for White. That's unfortunate because he was great player before the injury. I swear Buffalo is jinxed.

Where did you do your orthopedic residency?

• Haha (+1) 2

35 minutes ago, Slack_in_MA said:

NH here! My grown kids live here in enemy territory and bleed Bills and Sabres ! We lived in Buff till they were 20…

• Like (+1) 1
  • Awesome! (+1) 1

I've been pretty lethargic and comatose since last Saturday due to the flu but am finally feeling like myself again and I have to say, this game feels like it's gonna be one of those good ones for us.  Like Pats in the playoffs good.

Maybe the drugs are still working but who cares! 

24 hours to kickoff in what will be the second biggest game left in the regular season...

My take:

- Jeff Wilson, Jr. will be limited or a no go because a hip in the cold will be a problem

- Waddle was the main target in the first matchup and will probably be again, so the #1 key to the game will be stopping him.

- Conditions like tomorrow night will force Dorsey to call more running plays, and we are a far better running team than the pundits give us credit for because Dorsey doesn't stick to it.

- The progress of Cook will be not as evident because Singletary seems to get better as the season goes on. Cook's lack of experience in these conditions will probably limit his touches unless we are blowing them out.

- Josh must channel whatever he had going in the playoff game vs. the Cheatriots last season and unleash THAT Josh despite the lingering elbow issues.

- We must stop the bleeding on injuries that have forced our team to scrap and claw for every single inch... can we get some good injury luck for a change????

Edited by EasternOHBillsFan
  • Like (+1) 1

This topic is OLD. A NEW topic should be started unless there is a very specific reason to revive this one.