Sign marks where midfield of the new Buffalo Bills stadium will be

BuffaloBills1998

14 minutes ago, BuffaloBills1998 said:

They just had a meeting regarding the environmental stuff with the stadium. And with Hochoul re elected you can bet my bottom dollar it’s happening. 

I didn’t say it wasn’t, but you know there will be construction delays at some point, and at what point does a 2026 opening, not happen?

One of the Citi Field (Mets) parking lots is on the site of the original Shea stadium. A cool thing they did was mark where the bases and pitchers mound were. Assuming it's possible, it would be cool to mark where the goal posts and/or midfield currently are when the Bills new stadium is built.

• Like (+1) 1

1 hour ago, Captain Hindsight said:

Not sure, But I'm checking Batavia right now 

Are you seeing dots? 

I can see Jets fans using this as though it’s a sink…..I mean urinal. 

I’d buy a replica of that at a reasonable price for the man cave. Seriously! I found a nice wall art piece about 7’ wide of the Ralph. I’m looking for something I like of the Rock Pile, but I don’t see much I like. I want all three stadiums represented. I got some of those 1960’s program covers matted and ready to frame. Those were iconic works of art only a Bills fan would fully appreciate. 

3 minutes ago, ChasBB said:

Was that sign in the budget?   😏

We got that instead of the dome. Seems like a fair trade. 

• Haha (+1) 1

2 minutes ago, mrags said:

Oh. So double it. $60k properties. Makes sense. Totally not worth it to buy them out then. 

Buying properties that arent for sale, you have to pay alot more. And people arent as willing to sell as you would think. There was a ton of government owned property in orchard park. No matter what, its easier to leave it there.

This topic is OLD. A NEW topic should be started unless there is a very specific reason to revive this one.