11/13/22 GAMEDAY Vikings at Bills Pregame Thread Week 10

Chandler#81

4 minutes ago, Motorin' said:

Tre has as much time as he needs. How does playing the last 6 games of the season make him useless for the playoffs? 

I don’t think that will Be enough time for him to return to form. He hasn’t played a competitive game in close to a year 

1 minute ago, B-Man said:

I am all for being cautious with injuries,

But these "wait for the playoffs" people will be having us play at Arrowhead. . . . . . . . AGAIN.

Put in our best players.

Or at Foxboro.  

Part of the process is to be super conservative with injuries.  

• Disagree 1
  • Dislike 1

1 minute ago, B-Man said:

I am all for being cautious with injuries,

But these "wait for the playoffs" people will be having us play at Arrowhead. . . . . . . . AGAIN.

Put in our best players.

Exactly. If we can even get that far. At this rate, a 6 or 7 seed isn’t even out of the question with the rest of the division not losing and our injuries piling up

Just now, Brianmoorman4jesus said:

Truly regardless of Josh starting or not…Not bringing up Barkley is dumb. Why would you not just cover your bases here? It’s actually pissing me off the more I think about it. I was also pretty sure a 3rd QB gives you roster flexibility to have 1 extra guy active? I might be wrong about that.

We NEED 4 RBs active, ofc 

• Haha (+1) 2

1 minute ago, Brianmoorman4jesus said:

Truly regardless of Josh starting or not…Not bringing up Barkley is dumb. Why would you not just cover your bases here? It’s actually pissing me off the more I think about it. I was also pretty sure a 3rd QB gives you roster flexibility to have 1 extra guy active? I might be wrong about that.

If Josh doesn't start. Only logical thought is that he'll be available as backup or if the gm gets ugly. But if that's the case , he might as well start. 

4 minutes ago, UKBillFan said:

I’m missing most of the game - might be good for my health (and everyone else’s!) that I’m not following it. Just hope for a Bills win, however it happens. 

Same. 

Also at this point I wouldn’t be shocked if they put Josh out for the first snap, hand the ball off and then they put Case in. 

2 minutes ago, Brianmoorman4jesus said:

We have 6 running-backs active 

Yes, but 3 of them are better receivers than some of our WRs. Could see some new Offensive wrinkles today with 2 ‘official’ RBs playing in the slot/spread out wide. Hines is very fast and Cook is very quick.

• Like (+1) 2

Just now, Chandler#81 said:

Yes, but 3 of them are better receivers than some of our WRs. Could see some new Offensive wrinkles today with 2 ‘official’ RBs playing in the slot/spread out wide. Hines is very fast and Cook is very quick.

Yeah I know. If that’s what we do, fine. I’ll believe it when I see it though.

• Haha (+1) 1

2 hours ago, CNYfan said:

If Josh plays may "The Real Josh Allen please stand up!!".    The last 6 quarters have been unsettling and cannot continue.  

Again, the Bills cannot make mistakes and must remain focused on the chore at hand to pull this one out.  

As are most, I am interested to see how the personnel moves are tactically employed.

Go Bills

Not to pile on Josh, but it’s been 8 bad quarters. I’d have to go back and check,  but outside of the big Diggs throw I think the first half against GB we were something like 5/8 and ~35 yards. 

Edited by Mango

Just now, Chandler#81 said:

I sent this text to my Pats fan buddy.  They asked me if Josh was playing, and said he thought we might run the ball today

11 Bills are injured now.  Pick 5- those are your inactive today- Bills are going with 6 RBs today Im guessing- unheard of in NFL- inactive list is listed 10:00 I think for 1:00 games.  6 RBs- Hines, Duke, and Cook are Kamara type RBs- all can line up wide.  Dorsey can do lots of interesting play designs with two RB sets, motioning out and isolating LBs on Hines and company.  With Josh injury, Bills O might be reinventing their style.  With the Jamison Crowder injury, and no Cole Beasley- Josh has been missing that Edelman type- that can be safety valve for Josh and be uncoverable and sure handed for a 7 yard catch over middle.  Hines, Duke, Cook- who wants it?  Go get it!

• Awesome! (+1) 1

3 minutes ago, Big C said:

Same. 

Also at this point I wouldn’t be shocked if they put Josh out for the first snap, hand the ball off and then they put Case in. 

This is what I said a few days ago and got laughed at. Probably unlikely that happens but I wouldn’t rule it out

• Haha (+1) 1