TNF Eagles @ Houston

Steptide

1 minute ago, DapperCam said:

This Eagles offense seems totally gimmicky. I could see some DC figuring them out and knocking them out of the playoffs early.

I feel like if we played them, we’d give Hurts the Lamar Jackson treatment. I may be naive, but I feel like Philly and Baltimore offenses are relatively similar 

8 minutes ago, Process said:

It's ridiculous how easy it is to find good RBs. Don't know what Beane's deal is.

Singletary is fine for a 3rd rounder.  He’d look great with the push the Texans are getting right now also.  

Way too early to judge Cook.. especially with how frustrating this staff can be with rookies. 

Moss was definitely a miss. 

Generally, I agree though … Three of the best RB’s in the league are rookies.. Pierce, Walker and Hall (prior to injury)

Edited by SCBills

Someone bet the house on the Eagles... That guy must be at least somewhat nervous.

Do the Eagles also need to cover the spread for him to win? This betting stuff is confusing 

https://www.google.com/amp/s/profootballtalk.nbcsports.com/2022/11/03/someone-in-west-virginia-wagered-185000-on-the-eagles-tonight/amp/

Edited by TheFunPolice

This topic is OLD. A NEW topic should be started unless there is a very specific reason to revive this one.