TNF- Ravens @ Bucs 10/27/22

T&C

I know I shouldn't be rooting for the Ravens at all but, if they are going to win, I hope they at least drop a 30 burger on Tampa. Spread is basically even, have no idea how that is but it is.

• Like (+1) 2
  • Agree 1

30 minutes ago, T&C said:

I know I shouldn't be rooting for the Ravens at all but, if they are going to win, I hope they at least drop a 30 burger on Tampa. Spread is basically even, have no idea how that is but it is.

Game in Tampa on a short week and Brady coming off a couple bad road losses.  I’ve got my money on Brady bouncing back with a win.  He’s bounced back time and again throughout his career.

• Agree 1

Someone has to win the North, and we already have a game up on the Ravens, so rooting for them seems like the obvious call when they’re playing Brady.

Calais Campbell out hurts big, as he would have been a large problem up the middle. 

Cheers to hoping Lamar breaks the single game rushing record while Brady breaks an ear drum. 

• Like (+1) 1

11 minutes ago, WotAGuy said:

Finally!  A game to look forward to watching. 

I was thinking the same thing.  My God, these last few TNF games have been excruciating.  I guess the NFL figured that Bezos has more money than...I don't know...like all of Africa, South America and most of Australia combined, so he can afford the loss leaders.  Simply AWFUL football.

• Haha (+1) 1

6 minutes ago, Steptide said:

I think this could be a good game, but also I've watched the bucs the last few weeks, and they honestly look horrible. I mean seriously they lost to Carolina. 

I think if the Bucs lose tonight that will be close to the final axe for them to win the division... agree, they aren't the same anymore. Brady looks like he's been starved and it will be anyone's crappy division to win.

We have the one up on the Ravens and the Bengals play the Browns on Halloween night... which should be an easy win for them. Really, the only teams I think that could beat us in the AFC is the Bengals and the Chiefs.

The news coverage here in Tampa is over the top and that's another reason why I hope the Bucs lose. Maybe sports radio down here will tone it down a bit with a loss lol... but then it just turns right back into the Brady drama.

23 minutes ago, T&C said:

The news coverage here in Tampa is over the top and that's another reason why I hope the Bucs lose. Maybe sports radio down here will tone it down a bit with a loss lol... but then it just turns right back into the Brady drama.

They got a bought win and should be happy.

• Like (+1) 1

1 hour ago, strive_for_five_guy said:

Game in Tampa on a short week and Brady coming off a couple bad road losses.  I’ve got my money on Brady bouncing back with a win.  He’s bounced back time and again throughout his career.

The sacks I've seen Tommy boy take this year he did not "bounce back" at all.  He kind of lays there for a while.

• SDS pinned this topic
42 minutes ago, T&C said:

I think if the Bucs lose tonight that will be close to the final axe for them to win the division... agree, they aren't the same anymore. Brady looks like he's been starved and it will be anyone's crappy division to win.

We have the one up on the Ravens and the Bengals play the Browns on Halloween night... which should be an easy win for them. Really, the only teams I think that could beat us in the AFC is the Bengals and the Chiefs.

I mean they're still in the lead right now, and all the other teams in their division are terrible.

Bowles is the wrong kind of coach for brady... and it shows.

Edit: they just showed a bottle of ranch dressing next to the wings... yeah, it'll be a loss for the Bucs.

Edited by T&C
  • Haha (+1) 2

5 minutes ago, HOUSE said:

Ok, Lamar runs around alot then throws 2 ints in the 4th 

I have seen this one 

Hey, there's a guy in another thread impersonating you saying he owns a Bills wallet with $30 in it!!

But don't worry I told everyone this simply isn't true. Everyone knows you don't own a wallet and even if you did it definitely wouldn't have any money in it. 

Just thought you'd want to know.😊

• Haha (+1) 3

10 minutes ago, LOVEMESOMEBILLS said:

Hey, there's a guy in another thread impersonating you saying he owns a Bills wallet with $30 in it!!

But don't worry I told everyone this simply isn't true. Everyone knows you don't own a wallet and even if you did it definitely wouldn't have any money in it. 

Just thought you'd want to know.😊

The guy must be a scammer, you can't trust anyone now days

• Haha (+1) 2

8 minutes ago, ChronicAndKnuckles said:

Go ahead and crucify me, but I’m rooting for Brady & the Bucs. A top AFC team against an NFC team ? I’ll go with the NFC team. 

They’re 4-3 and are likely to lose at least 3-4 more games IMO. They might win the division, who cares? It doesn’t effect the Bills getting the one seed.

I would think like this in the past, yet now we are to the point where it doesn’t matter what happens elsewhere in the league. The bills handle their own business, and 6 other teams can battle it out to decide who comes to Buffalo in January. The Ravens will likely make the playoffs either way. If it’s them, then bring it on 

• Agree 1

1 minute ago, EmotionallyUnstable said:

I just can’t do it. I don’t know why everyone thinks the Ravens wining would be a bad thing for the Bills. Fantasy implications maybe? Or just because they’re an AFC team

It's games like this that I enjoy knowing one team is going to lose.  That's a win right there.

Usually, as the game goes on, I find myself rooting for one team to lose more than the other.

• Like (+1) 1

9 minutes ago, RobbRiddick said:

What is going on with Brady's gaunt face and weird stare? Drugs? Stress? Marriage?

Al Michaels looks more like a Muppets character every year

Demon is finally claiming his soul contract must be up.

Edited by Warcodered

26 minutes ago, ChronicAndKnuckles said:

Go ahead and crucify me, but I’m rooting for Brady & the Bucs. A top AFC team against an NFC team ? I’ll go with the NFC team. 

Agree.  But, the Ravens are virtually 3 games behind us already - I don’t think they’re really a threat to unseat the Bills for the #1 seed.

This topic is OLD. A NEW topic should be started unless there is a very specific reason to revive this one.