NFL Week 7 - Around the NFL - Gameday thread (Bills have bye)

BuffaloBill

4 minutes ago, Steptide said:

A td here and we might have a game 

Just in time to make that less likely, the Zebras weigh in

But WTF was that play call

GOOD FOR PICKETT! But the Mammals defender rolled Pickett after he slid, shouldn’t that be a penalty?

Edited by Beck Water

Just now, HappyDays said:

I love how prepared Pickens was to step out of bounds with no one near him. Like someone told the offense before the game if you pick up more than 5 yards you'll be fined.

Speaking of Pickens. He was one guy I really wanted to Bills to draft. He got snapped up early as his stock kept rising. I think he would have been great with Allen. 

• Like (+1) 1

15 minutes ago, AlfaBill said:

Gamer? Tua? Lol. Ok. He’s an average QB I wouldn’t want him on my team. 

Um yeah. He’s the absolute definition of a gamer. Winning without great stats. 18-9 as a starter. You wouldn’t want him on your team? Some Bills fans have such a short memory. With the absolute dumpster fires we’ve had pre Allen - Post Kelly, I would take Tua over all of them except maybe Flutie (another gamer)

Edited by ChronicAndKnuckles
  • Like (+1) 1

Just now, ChronicAndKnuckles said:

Um yeah. He’s the absolute definition of a gamer. Winning without great stats. 18-9 as a starter. You wouldn’t want him on your team? Some Bills fans have such a short memory. With the absolute dumpster fires we’ve had pre Allen - Post Kelly, I would take Tua over all of them expect maybe Flutie (another gamer)

Fitz. I'd rather Fitz than tooa 

• Like (+1) 1

4 minutes ago, HappyDays said:

I love how prepared Pickens was to step out of bounds with no one near him. Like someone told the offense before the game if you pick up more than 5 yards you'll be fined.

I was wondering if I was the only one to notice that, like c’mon man no defender within yards of you try for YAC

1 minute ago, ChronicAndKnuckles said:

Um yeah. He’s the absolute definition of a gamer. Winning without great stats. 18-9 as a starter. You wouldn’t want him on your team? Some Bills fans have such a short memory. With the absolute dumpster fires we’ve had pre Allen - Post Kelly, I would take Tua over all of them except maybe Flutie (another gamer)

I would LOVE Tua on my team. 
Backing up Allen. 

25 minutes ago, newcam2012 said:

Tua was knocked silly. Came back in the game and lead his team to victory against the daunted Bills. I bet he doesn't even remember playing the 2nd half. He was on auto pilot and made a great deep pass to beat the Bills. Got to give him some credit. Sure the Bills had so many injuries and the heat. I get that but the fact remains a wobbled and concussed Tua willed his team to a win. It was a classic David vs Goliath. Tua isn't great or elite. However, he can be a very effective system passer and his team believes in him. That goes a long way in getting wins. 

That Pickens is a beast

• Like (+1) 1
  • Agree 1

2 minutes ago, Pine Barrens Mafia said:

Fitz. I'd rather Fitz than tooa 

I’m a Tua critic, but he doesn’t attempt throws he isn’t capable of on a regular basis. Fitz would think he’s Brett Favre with a ten point lead in the fourth, only to throw the game away. Tua has game manager ability he can use to help his team win. 

This topic is OLD. A NEW topic should be started unless there is a very specific reason to revive this one.