Gabe Davis Mic'd Up versus the Chiefs!

Big Turk

The velocity of those first 2 throws hitting Davis is crazy...the sound it makes is this giant "THUD!"

"This s**t is too easy for me man!" - I guess I would feel the same way if I scored 5 TDs in the last 6 quarters against a team too!

Edited by Big Turk
  • Like (+1) 3
  • Awesome! (+1) 26
  • Thank you (+1) 4

Fun to watch, great to see what a family these guys truly are. A bit surprising that Lil dirty led the pre game huddle. Not saying anything wrong with it. I guess I just expected that would be Diggs. But I know Mckenzie is a leader and inspires the team.

14 minutes ago, JMM said:

Fun to watch, great to see what a family these guys truly are. A bit surprising that Lil dirty led the pre game huddle. Not saying anything wrong with it. I guess I just expected that would be Diggs. But I know Mckenzie is a leader and inspires the team.

At least he’s good at that. 

• Like (+1) 1
  • Haha (+1) 4

14 minutes ago, JMM said:

Started it with a “Hear me out!” lol.

One thing I noticed in the video is on the TD pass to Davis, once he gets by the guy he puts his arm into the guys chest real subtly to get some separation.  In my mind, an example of his strength playing into his abilities as a deep threat. 

• Haha (+1) 1

39 minutes ago, strive_for_five_guy said:

One thing I noticed in the video is on the TD pass to Davis, once he gets by the guy he puts his arm into the guys chest real subtly to get some separation.  In my mind, an example of his strength playing into his abilities as a deep threat. 

Seemed more like a "Get off me" thing since Williams was grabbing his arm at the time.

17 minutes ago, DollaBills said:

Lets be honest Davis is a WR1 on like 30 other teams

I was listening to Bart and Hahn on the ride home one day and Bart Scott was saying (among other dumb stuff) that the Jets will sign Gabe Davis next off-season. :lol: 

Edited by Doc
  • Sad 1
  • Haha (+1) 1

Just now, Scott7975 said:

Man this team is going to lose at least someone.  It cant be Gabe.  Its just a perfect fit.  Beane needs to keep this guy.

It's going to be tough to pay him, Diggs and Knox top dollar. Hopefully Beane can figure it out. Regardless if Beane can find the money, Davis is gonna want it this off-season. If we can't make it work he could be a trade candidate, as much as that would suck. 

• Sad 1

11 minutes ago, Process said:

It's going to be tough to pay him, Diggs and Knox top dollar. Hopefully Beane can figure it out. Regardless if Beane can find the money, Davis is gonna want it this off-season. If we can't make it work he could be a trade candidate, as much as that would suck. 

Don't bring us down, man...can we at least get through this season?

• Like (+1) 2

18 minutes ago, DollaBills said:

We win the SB we can lose whoever idc

They are building this team to be a contender every season, not a one shot wonder like the Rams. Davis is probably the 3rd most important person on our offense right now.  We arent going to be picking high in the draft unless Beane is trading to move up.

2 minutes ago, Scott7975 said:

They are building this team to be a contender every season, not a one shot wonder like the Rams. Davis is probably the 3rd most important person on our offense right now.  We arent going to be picking high in the draft unless Beane is trading to move up.

Yea thats fair. The window will be open for a decade with Josh. But also win this year and i wont feel so conflicted about losing Bills in the offseason

• Agree 1

Love Gabe talking that smack!

Being real close to field level that place was extremely loud. It was deafening, tv doesn't do it justice. What an incredible atmosphere it was nuts. The choppers flying over was a sweet thing to see in person.  Makes me so proud of the Bills, unbelievably clutch play by the offense and defense down the stretch. I'm also very proud that we didn't let that non tripping call cost us the game. This team is for real, and living in Kansas is that much sweeter this week. 

GO BILLS!! 

• Like (+1) 1
  • Thank you (+1) 3

36 minutes ago, Process said:

Beane is a cap magician Gabe probably signs back for 10-14 per…. Do able with the other guys locked up. I still think the safeties are the place we will see a haircut. Po and Hyde are up there and this f/o knows how to find value secondary talent. 

He’s also 5 years younger than Diggs. He’s a re sign their own target for sure, plus there may be a play with Josh allen discount. 

• Agree 1
  • Thank you (+1) 1

10 minutes ago, Over 29 years of fanhood said:

Beane is a cap magician Gabe probably signs back for 10-14 per…. Do able with the other guys locked up. I still think the safeties are the place we will see a haircut. Po and Hyde are up there and this f/o knows how to find value secondary talent. 

He’s also 5 years younger than Diggs. He’s a re sign their own target for sure, plus there may be a play with Josh allen discount. 

If he stays healthy and has the year we think he will (he's currently on pace for over 1k yards despite missing a game and playing two on one leg), he will be getting $20M per minimum. You must have missed all the WR contracts that were handed out last off-season.

Edited by Process
  • Like (+1) 1
  • Agree 1

44 minutes ago, Process said:

If he stays healthy and has the year we think he will (he's currently on pace for over 1k yards despite missing a game and playing two on one leg), he will be getting $20M per minimum. You must have missed all the WR contracts that were handed out last off-season.

No I just referenced sport trac which has a very good approach at projecting value… reach contract decisions by bad fo’s notwithstanding. 

This topic is OLD. A NEW topic should be started unless there is a very specific reason to revive this one.