Tre'Davious, Micah, Jordan, Christian and Tremaine out…Defense allows 3 freaking points. Hmmmmm

BringBackFergy

I don't think we should be basing what our team needs off of how well we do against a 1-4 team.

Just now, BringBackFergy said:

Nahhh, I watch the game and see a difference. 

So you noticed a lot of completions over the middle today, right? More than normal? Their rookie QB threw for over 300 yards against us.

• Agree 1

You know, I was at a game in Miami once and Joe Ferguson threw for 400 yards and 4 TDs.  Hmmmm.  Should we bring him baaaack?  Josh couldn't do that in Miami just a few weeks ago.  When will that kid develop?

Edited by cwater10

12 minutes ago, BringBackFergy said:

Pretty sure Edmunds played Ravens and they scored 20. Hyde and White have been out. What are you reaching for?

Are you saying the Ravens with Lamar are comparable to the Steelers? Also keep in mind 10 of the Ravens points were set up by very short fields due to turnover. From a statistics perspective the sample size is too small to make any logical conclusions… but I get the sense that is not what you are striving for anyway.

6 minutes ago, MJS said:

I don't think we should be basing what our team needs off of how well we do against a 1-4 team.

So you noticed a lot of completions over the middle today, right? More than normal? Their rookie QB threw for over 300 yards against us.

Very little over the middle. Everything outside. Failure post. 

The scoreboard (and taking away the middle of the field) doesn’t lie. 

How does that make Kenny Pickett better than Lamar Jackson?

Look at these stat lines: 

Pickett: 44/65, 68%, 0 TDs, 4 INTs, 447 yds, 61.5 rating

Jackson: 76/117, 65%, 11 TDs, 4 INTs, 893 yds, 105.1 rating

How in the world can you tell me Kenny Pickett is as good as Lamar Jackson?

Just now, LeGOATski said:

How does that make Kenny Pickett better than Lamar Jackson?

Look at these stat lines: 

Pickett: 44/65, 68%, 0 TDs, 4 INTs, 447 yds, 61.5 rating

Jackson: 76/117, 65%, 11 TDs, 4 INTs, 893 yds, 105.1 rating

How in the world can you tell me Kenny Pickett is as good as Lamar Jackson?

You’re about five steps ahead of what I said. Follow the logic. Don’t cross the center line. 

• Haha (+1) 1

11 minutes ago, MJS said:

Man we were watching different games today. The rookie almost exclusively was looking outside.

• Thank you (+1) 1

You’re about five steps ahead of what I said. Follow the logic. Don’t cross the center line. 

You said Kenny Pickett is just as good as Lamar Jackson. I've given you the stats that show you're obviously wrong and anyone watching the game can tell those two QBs are not on the same level. 

Feel free to explain your logic and why you're five steps behind.

3 minutes ago, LeGOATski said:

You said Kenny Pickett is just as good as Lamar Jackson. I've given you the stats that show you're obviously wrong and anyone watching the game can tell those two QBs are not on the same level. 

Feel free to explain your logic and why you're five steps behind.

Can you find that quote? At least back up your creative trolling. Did I say Pickett is as good as Lamar?

Can you find that quote? At least back up your creative trolling. Did I say Pickett is as good as Lamar?

I literally quoted you. All you have to do is scroll up on your phone, tablet, or computer. Why is that so hard? Still waiting for you to explain your reasoning, so stop deflecting.

I didn't even mention Lamar's running ability, which is better than the Bills' own QB Josh Allen.

Lamar has 316 rush yards and Pickett has 25. It's not even close dude.

• Agree 1

It’s predictable that Edmunds detractors would find a way to kill the guy after playing his best football for 4 games that the Bills should have won. Forget about Pickett being a raw rookie who found a way to lose to the Jets, with 3 bad picks, and had a terrified play caller opt for run plays and field goals being way behind all game. Does anyone really think this team is not much better with him? If Tremaine can’t go next week, we’ll see if we’re better without him. Edmunds deserves some support from the expert talent evaluators on this board.

• Agree 1

8 minutes ago, LeGOATski said:

I literally quoted you. All you have to do is scroll up on your phone, tablet, or computer. Why is that so hard? Still waiting for you to explain your reasoning, so stop deflecting.

I didn't even mention Lamar's running ability, which is better than the Bills' own QB Josh Allen.

Lamar has 316 rush yards and Pickett has 25. It's not even close dude.

You created that post, dipchit. LOL. You made me go back and read my posts. 

You created that post, dipchit. LOL. You made me go back and read my posts. 

Obviously I'd need to post to quote you. That's how the message board works.

Don't look now, but Lamar Jackson is 3rd in the MVP voting right now. Where is Kenny Pickett? Oh, that's right. He's not even being considered.

18 minutes ago, LeGOATski said:

Obviously I'd need to post to quote you. That's how the message board works.

Don't look now, but Lamar Jackson is 3rd in the MVP voting right now. Where is Kenny Pickett? Oh, that's right. He's not even being considered.

The entire TBD community can go back and see you created a quote (in italics) that was never typed by me. Yet you stay on this course and won’t retract it or remove it. I’d say that’s pretty childish. 

This topic is OLD. A NEW topic should be started unless there is a very specific reason to revive this one.