NFL Week #2 - 9/18/2022 - Around the NFL - Games Not Including the Bills

BuffaloBill

Just now, The Wiz said:

I prefer them taking the time at the end of a game rather than 2nd qtr to do this type of review. 

I agree, but it’s amazing to me that someone in NY thought it worthy of review. It’s the type of over analysis that creates controversy on a play that didn’t need a review after the first look in NY imo. 

3 hours ago, Joe in Winslow said:

Lol if you're afraid of Tua that says more about you than the Bills 

No afraid of the game breaking speed from two outside WRS. One the Bills haven’t been able to control with White and now you add Waddle seeing the QB is willing to push it deep finally. 

that is the reality it looks like week 3 is a bit tougher than I figured earlier in the offseason. 

• Haha (+1) 1

Just now, SirAndrew said:

I agree, but it’s amazing to me that someone in NY thought it worthy of review. It’s the type of over analysis that creates controversy on a play that didn’t need a review after the first look in NY imo. 

All scoring plays are reviewed. Has nothing to do with location. 

2 minutes ago, Process said:

Why? You think the Raiders are a threat for the one seed?

What are you worried about exactly Gene?

Not worried, but I prefer any NFC team over any other AFC team.

Reality tells us the Bills are unlikely to go 17-0, so every loss matters... unless you want to pretend that at the end of each season none of that matters.

Just now, The Wiz said:

All scoring plays are reviewed. Has nothing to do with location. 

Yeah, all scoring plays are reviewed in NY by the NFL. I just felt it wasn’t worthy of taking a longer look. The announcers said that it was being reviewed, so I assumed there was some delay due to the review. There isn’t always a delay due to scoring reviews, or at least that’s how I understand it. 

2 minutes ago, MAJBobby said:

No afraid of the game breaking speed from two outside WRS. One the Bills haven’t been able to control with White and now you add Waddle seeing the QB is willing to push it deep finally. 

that is the reality it looks like week 3 is a bit tougher than I figured earlier in the offseason. 

just gotta pressure Tua early and often. Don’t give him enough time to go through progressions or heave the ball down the field.  Despite having two rookie CB’s, or secondary is still much better than what Baltimore put out there. 

need to go into Miami healthy…

4 minutes ago, MiltonWaddams said:

Von Miller says that Ryan Tannehill is a great guy. That may be the case, but he has a grade A RBF.

Tanny is just a dumb jock. I remember that video of him with the Dolphins and he didn't even know what division he was in, or what any of the NFL divisions were.

• Haha (+1) 1

3 minutes ago, Playoffs? said:

just gotta pressure Tua early and often. Don’t give him enough time to go through progressions or heave the ball down the field.  Despite having two rookie CB’s, or secondary is still much better than what Baltimore put out there. 

need to go into Miami healthy…

That’s what I mentioned when originally posted. Just have to beat Tua up early. 

• Like (+1) 1

1 minute ago, mannc said:

It is a superior product that keeps getting better…

I complain a lot about the league, but the entertainment value of the game is definitely superior. I encourage anyone who

disagrees to watch the other major sports. The entertainment value of other pro sports leagues have continued to decline. I used to enjoy baseball for example, but it continues to lose more entertainment value every year. 

This topic is OLD. A NEW topic should be started unless there is a very specific reason to revive this one.