Sunday Night Football: Tampa Bay @ Dallas Game Thread

Simon

12 minutes ago, The Wiz said:

If playing football is the only thing that brings him joy then his family issues are far worse than what all the media outlets know about.

I don't fish or golf professionally so it's not a big deal.  I make the time when I can and take my kids with me.

I could dive deeper into how it's all about him and what he wants but it would just end up in a back and forth so I'll just agree to disagree.  I understand what you are saying but I still believe that Brady is a "me" person and has been hyped (rightfully so) that he thinks his on field persona/treatment should be the same off the field.

This, I’d love to see. Go ahead, dive deeper into the unknown. I mean you two are tight, right?

Some folks should just mind their own. IMO your post is a great example. :wallbash:

8 minutes ago, Dopey said:

This, I’d love to see. Go ahead, dive deeper into the unknown. I mean you two are tight, right?

Some folks should just mind their own. IMO your post is a great example. :wallbash:

A little aggressive for an off the cuff comment.  If you want me to dive in, sure.  PM me.  No I don't know him but not like anyone has ever judged people without knowing them.  Similar how you just did to me.

Edited by The Wiz

2 minutes ago, Rampage said:

What’s the point of those sideline interviews? The coaches literally say nothing, and you wouldn’t expect them to.

What's the point of the gratuitous showing of Jerruh in the owner's box every freaking time Dallas plays?  I'm sure Cowgirl fans are pissed at his mishandling of the team and the rest of the world doesn't give a damn about seeing his stupid mug. Vegas should have an over/under every game of how many times they'll show him.

Beasley would low key be prefect for them based on who’s out there. 

Dak isnt that mobile, his OL is trash, his arm isn’t great = Needs a guy who can get open quick.  

Sign Cole and tell Ceedee to win outside.  Maybe they stand a chance at fielding a competent offense when Gallup comes back. 

This topic is OLD. A NEW topic should be started unless there is a very specific reason to revive this one.