Sunday Night Football: Tampa Bay @ Dallas Game Thread

Simon

7 minutes ago, davefan66 said:

I will say this.  Brady does hustle the team between plays to the LOS.  Long pass and they were already on to the next play just as the replay ended.  Most teams can’t get back to the LOS that fast on a no gain play.

I think they were just trying to get a play off before the opposing coach had a chance to look at Julio's catch closer.

• Like (+1) 1

4 minutes ago, YoloinOhio said:

Brady about to go fix ***** with Giselle after this

If he indeed loses his marriage because of his refusal to retire I'm team Giselle. To handle his business like he has, retire, unretire...unhappy wife unhappy life? Im sorry  tommy I think you are a Fool.

5 minutes ago, muppy said:

If he indeed loses his marriage because of his refusal to retire I'm team Giselle.

I disagree with this.

No woman should ever tell a guy when to stop doing what he loves.

If she doesn't like being married to a ballplayer, she has nobody to blame but herself.

• Like (+1) 2

2 minutes ago, Warcodered said:

I thought the plan was to go to Miami anyway?

who knows. all I know is what I read which isnt all that much. His marriage is  really none of my business. But why come back.... That;s a different thread. sorry to derail

1 minute ago, Simon said:

I disagree with this.

If she doesn't like being married to a ballplayer, she has nobody to blame but herself.

I dunno Simon was this bait and switch?

5 minutes ago, muppy said:

If he indeed loses his marriage because of his refusal to retire I'm team Giselle. To handle his business like he has, retire, unretire...unhappy wife unhappy life? Im sorry  tommy I think you are a Fool.

He obviously sold his shriveled old soul to el diablo years ago. Hopefully, there is some karmic payback headed his way.

3 minutes ago, Warcodered said:

I thought the plan was to go to Miami anyway?

I don't get the whole Miami thing. The Tampa/St. Pete area is a fantastic place for old people to retire.

7 minutes ago, Simon said:

I disagree with this.

In your 20s or 30s, I'd agree.  He's 45 and has nothing left to prove other than he's selfish. 

Edited by The Wiz
  • Thank you (+1) 1

6 minutes ago, The Wiz said:

In your 20s or 30s, I'd agree.  He's 45 and has nothing left to prove other than he's selfish. 

I don't think it has anything to do with prving anything. I just don't think it's acceptabel for one person to tell another they are not allowed to do what brings them joy any more.

What if your love has always been fishing? Is it OK for somebody to tell you your not allowed to go fishing any more?

What's next, she'll tell him he's not allowed to play golf any more?

That stuff is just wrong, imo.

• Agree 1

13 minutes ago, Simon said:

I don't think it has anything to do with prving anything. I just don't think it's acceptabel for one person to tell another they are not allowed to do what brings them joy any more.

What if your love has always been fishing? Is it OK for somebody to tell you your not allowed to go fishing any more?

What's next, she'll tell him he's not allowed to play golf any more?

That stuff is just wrong, imo.

If playing football is the only thing that brings him joy then his family issues are far worse than what all the media outlets know about.

I don't fish or golf professionally so it's not a big deal.  I make the time when I can and take my kids with me.

I could dive deeper into how it's all about him and what he wants but it would just end up in a back and forth so I'll just agree to disagree.  I understand what you are saying but I still believe that Brady is a "me" person and has been hyped (rightfully so) that he thinks his on field persona/treatment should be the same off the field.

Edited by The Wiz
  • Like (+1) 1

This topic is OLD. A NEW topic should be started unless there is a very specific reason to revive this one.