Sunday Night Football: Tampa Bay @ Dallas Game Thread

Simon

• Simon pinned this topic
2 minutes ago, davefan66 said:

Why are those who cover the NFL so enamored with the cowboys and prescott?  Team hasn’t done squat for years and prescott just isn’t good.  What a terrible set of plays to kill that drive.

Cowboys fans are like a plague!!!!

They are everywhere and half of them don’t know a thing about the current team…… but “How bout em!” 🤮

• Like (+1) 1

Just now, Miyagi-Do Karate said:

it was weird— I gave a spontaneous cheer for the cowboys on that third down stop. I think it is my inner anti-Brady bias. But after cheering for the cowboys, I might have to take a shower.

You might need to put a TV in your bathroom and watch right from the shower.

• Haha (+1) 1

Just now, Rampage said:

The Cowboys as a franchise are so boring. They've been mediocre for decades but we get the joy of watching them in primetime five times a year because of their insufferable fanbase.

what bothers me is their total misnomer “America’s team.” They aren’t America’s team and have never been. 

2 minutes ago, Miyagi-Do Karate said:

it was weird— I gave a spontaneous cheer for the cowboys on that third down stop. I think it is my inner anti-Brady bias. But after cheering for the cowboys, I might have to take a shower.

My friends is a cowboys fan. I will watch the games with him and won't cheer against them unless they are playing the Bills. That's the best I can do. 

And yes, I do keep questionable company since he's a Dallas fan. 

2 minutes ago, Southern_Bills said:

I hate Dallas so bad I don't mind Brady winning.

The only reason I hate Brady winning is because dak will get behind by 2-3 tds and throw for 450 yards in a loss and everyone will point the finger elsewhere. 

Edited by The Wiz
  • Like (+1) 1

1 minute ago, The Wiz said:

My friends is a cowboys fan. I will watch the games with him and won't cheer against them unless they are playing the Bills. That's the best I can do. 

And yes, I do keep questionable company since he's a Dallas fan. 

i would love to actually meet a cowboys fan. I know a bunch of people who live in Texas, and yet know not a single cowboys fan. Oh, but they are still America’s Team? 

This topic is OLD. A NEW topic should be started unless there is a very specific reason to revive this one.