Sunday Night Football: Tampa Bay @ Dallas Game Thread

Simon

Cowboys are in late season form early this year, crap HC, Dak not getting it done, everything Jura touches turns to sh-t, it’s Just F ing Great!! 

6 minutes ago, ExWNYer said:

What's the point of the gratuitous showing of Jerruh in the owner's box every freaking time Dallas plays?  I'm sure Cowgirl fans are pissed at his mishandling of the team and the rest of the world doesn't give a damn about seeing his stupid mug. Vegas should have an over/under every game of how many times they'll show him.

It’s in the network contract for Jerry and Kraft.

1 minute ago, BillsFan130 said:

He's a top 10 QB. 

No doubt he's Having an awful game , but got to factor in a banged up o line and very mediocre playmakers tonight.

I dunno man, Schultz and Lamb are pretty good targets (to say nothing about Zeke and Pollard) and he doesn’t seem to be able to elevate his team around him. That last drive was pathetic. 

2 minutes ago, BillsFan130 said:

He's a top 10 QB. 

No doubt he's Having an awful game , but got to factor in a banged up o line and very mediocre playmakers tonight.

I think he WAS a top 10 QB. Since the injury, he has not regained that status based on on-field performance.

1 minute ago, Roundybout said:

I dunno man, Schultz and Lamb are pretty good targets (to say nothing about Zeke and Pollard) and he doesn’t seem to be able to elevate his team around him. That last drive was pathetic. 

Lamb is good but he's not a WR1 yet and isn't ready to face double teams/top corners. He is a WR2 and should be a good benefiting from a WR1

Schultz is decent for sure 

He's a top 10 QB. 

Ehhhhh….

Allen

Mahomes

Rodgers

Brady

Herbert

Burrow

Lamar

Stafford

Russ

I guess he’s in competition with Cousins and Carr for that last spot, but I think I’d take either of them over Dak.  

Then there’s whatever Watson will be in his return. 

• Agree 2
  • Thank you (+1) 1

3 minutes ago, BillsFan130 said:

He's a top 10 QB. 

Dak is a stat padding monster, that always under performs, top ten only by stats, not by performance, 

7 minutes ago, Big Turk said:

McCarthy is not a good coach 

I think I mentioned that…, 😂

Just now, SCBills said:

Ehhhhh….

Allen

Mahomes

Rodgers

Brady

Herbert

Burrow

Lamar

Stafford

Russ

I guess he’s in competition with Cousins and Carr for that last spot, but I think I’d take either of them over Dak.  

Then there’s whatever Watson will be in his return. 

I think you can argue him with stafford and Russ for 8-9. 

Wilson hasn't been great the last 1.5 years. (Ironically it was after the bills game in 2020 he started to spiral downwards)

He had a very good year last year though, after his injury.

37 TDs, 10 INTs. Easily over 4k yards. 

Those are really good numbers

He's the definition of a stat padder.   Down by more than 2 TD's and he's not slinging it. He's getting the 7 yard chunks from the prevent defense that the other team is in.

2 minutes ago, BillsFan130 said:

Stat padding monster, that chokes away the post season like clockwork, he’s a Kirk cousins  clone, 

• Agree 1

Just now, BillsFan130 said:

Yes, his stats are good, but don’t tell the whole story. For whatever reason, he just cannot get it done on-field. He has all the skills. Maybe it’s in his head, maybe it’s the scheme, maybe it’s Mike McCarthy. No matter, a franchise QB has to lift his team and make those around him better. Dak has not been able to take that step.

• Agree 1

1 minute ago, clayboy54 said:

Yes, his stats are good, but don’t tell the whole story. For whatever reason, he just cannot get it done on-field. He has all the skills. Maybe it’s in his head, maybe it’s the scheme, maybe it’s Mike McCarthy. No matter, a franchise QB has to lift his team and make those around him better. Dak has not been able to take that step.

I don't see it that way personally, but all good.

We will agree to disagree.

There are times even drew brees went 6-10. Sometimes there's only so much a franchise QB can do as football is truly a team game.

3 minutes ago, BillsFan130 said:

To a certain point I agree.

But he's also had a lot of clutch comeback games/wins.

3 game winning drives in the last 3 years.  He had 14  from '16 - '18.  Not the same team he had back then and he's not the same player anymore either since his injury.

Edited by The Wiz

Just now, The Wiz said:

3 game winning drives in the last 3 years.  He had 14  from '16 - '18.  Not the same team he had back then and he's not the same player anymore either.

A little over rated stat IMO.

If you recall the thanksgiving game against Vegas last year, he was ridiculous in that 4th to tie that game only for his defence to take like 3 PIs in OT to lose the game.

Goes down as an L and not a GWD even though he was basically super man the last 10 minutes of that game 

This topic is OLD. A NEW topic should be started unless there is a very specific reason to revive this one.