Sunday Night Football: Tampa Bay @ Dallas Game Thread

Simon

Just now, Miyagi-Do Karate said:

i would love to actually meet a cowboys fan. I know a bunch of people who live in Texas, and yet know not a single cowboys fan. Oh, but they are still America’s Team? 

Really? Who do they follow out of curiosity. Every Texan I know is enamored with them. Only one is a Texans fan.

1 minute ago, Miyagi-Do Karate said:

i would love to actually meet a cowboys fan. I know a bunch of people who live in Texas, and yet know not a single cowboys fan. Oh, but they are still America’s Team? 

Trust me, you don't.  Cocky as hell and most of them didn't even know they beat the bills in the SB.  Just that they won them before.

Also he thinks that Dak, Tua and Mac Jones are better Qb's than Allen.  Took a long time to tune that out.

• Haha (+1) 1

3 minutes ago, Sharky7337 said:

Dallas is nfl equivalent to the guy who tells everyone how important he is when he isn't. 

So you are saying they are the high level meetings of the NFL?

5 minutes ago, Rampage said:

Really? Who do they follow out of curiosity. Every Texan I know is enamored with them. Only one is a Texans fan.

All college football fans. Very little

pro interest. If they follow pro teams, it’s like out of state teams. It may also be the fact that most of the people I know live in Austin and Houston.

Just now, Warcodered said:

I mean Bills twitter did a meme of a dude spitting(made it an "L") on a dude for beating the Rams.

I liked the meme, but it would seem more appropriate coming from a team like the Bills. It’d better fit the city and fanbase, LA Chargers trash talk just seems weird, although I like it and have no problem with it. 

2 minutes ago, SirAndrew said:

I liked the meme, but it would seem more appropriate coming from a team like the Bills. It’d better fit the city and fanbase, LA Chargers trash talk just seems weird, although I like it and have no problem with it. 

The bills one was more about the Bills fans cheering and poking at the talking heads picking LA.  That was just a straight shot at all the Raiders fans.  

• Like (+1) 1

18 minutes ago, Miyagi-Do Karate said:

Three good buddies here in fl are cowboys fans. They said they wouldn’t     watch them play as long as Romo was the QB. Now they want Jerry gone. “He’s a terrible GM” they say. 
😂

2 minutes ago, Dopey said:

Three good buddies here in fl are cowboys fans. They said they wouldn’t     watch them play as long as Romo was the QB. Now they want Jerry gone. “He’s a terrible GM” they say. 
😂

Still remembering hard knocks and Jerry Jones in his hamburger hilarious

1 minute ago, Malazan said:

O lineman falling like leaves around the league

Yeah that did not look good for Donovan Smith

Edited by John from Riverside
  • Agree 1

This topic is OLD. A NEW topic should be started unless there is a very specific reason to revive this one.