Titans Monday Night!

Pete

7 hours ago, JaCrispy said:

Isn’t it Titans +10?

I was actually thinking of taking that bet…I think it might be a closer game than people are expecting…

I’m feeling Bills 27, Titans 20…the over/under is 47.5 so I would also take the under…👍

Titans have had the Bills number the past two times. 10 is a tough cover esp without Ed, maybe Settle and Gabe. 

• Like (+1) 1

6 hours ago, Big Blitz said:

Big time opportunity for Edmunds to prove his worth v the run down 2 DTs.  

Great spot to silence .... most every critic.  

He doesn't strike me as a "I'm out to silence my critics!" kinda guy. I guarantee he's out to impress McDermott and Beane if he wants that next contract.

1 hour ago, Over 29 years of fanhood said:

Titans have had the Bills number the past two times. 10 is a tough cover esp without Ed, maybe Settle and Gabe. 

The positive is the bills spent a lot of money on the defensive line this year we might be without Oliver and settle but we still have quality defensive tackles to throw at it and we can bring one up off the practice squad Bryant probably as far as not having Gabe it would be a good opportunity to get Shakur into the lineup

I think if any game we need to bring DT's in from our practice squad it is this one. It appears Bryant, for sure, and likely Emili are notably bigger than Oliver and this has to help in not only literally stopping Henry and being able to physically handle him but also in requiring the OL to account for bigger players....ideally this frees up our linebackers.  While Oliver looks better this year, thanks in large part to DaQuan, he really is not a game changer or someone an opposing OC loses sleep over. 

To preempt any hate here, I think Ed looked much better in is 1/2 of play with DaQuan on the field last week, yes. But he is far from being a "stud" in terms of the DL overall within the NFL landscape.  This is the game having big nasty interior DL helps.  Oh, on Henry's big 76 yard TD run last year against the Bills, IIRC, they ran right at Ed. That says something.

• Like (+1) 2
  • Dislike 1

7 hours ago, Over 29 years of fanhood said:

The 2023 Bills are MUCH better now on Defense.   The Titans are just not very good.  That is why they couldn't beat a bad Giants team on their own home field. They looked terrible. This game is going to be just like the Rams game.  Total mismatch.

• Like (+1) 1
  • Agree 1

23 minutes ago, Bills2022 said:

The 2023 Bills are MUCH better now on Defense.   The Titans are just not very good.  That is why they couldn't beat a bad Giants team on their own home field. They looked terrible. This game is going to be just like the Rams game.  Total mismatch.

How did the 2022 season end?  Did we win it all? :)

• Haha (+1) 1

2 minutes ago, Process said:

NFL network reporting he is more on the doubtful side. Big bummer. Hopefully all these guys heal up for Mia. 

To me that sounded like he was giving fantasy advice. A noncontact sprain sounds like a tweak to me and I bet he suits up. 

52 minutes ago, Bills2022 said:

Much better with out Settle or Ed? Maybe it’s a blowout… Henry did look different to me last week… took a couple huge hits lacked explosion. Haven’t seen that from him in the past. He is approaching the

dreaded 30 cliff…. If so then Bills all the way, but if he is on, tough match up. 

They have also been one of the better teams and Turing the game into a grind and forcing Josh to have to be patient. 

7 minutes ago, Over 29 years of fanhood said:

Much better with out Settle or Ed? Maybe it’s a blowout… Henry did look different to me last week… took a couple huge hits lacked explosion. Haven’t seen that from him in the past. He is approaching the

dreaded 30 cliff…. If so then Bills all the way, but if he is on, tough match up. 

They have also been one of the better teams and Turing the game into a grind and forcing Josh to have to be patient. 

It was his first game back after being on IR for 9 games to end last season with a broken bone in his foot.

Those last 9 games were, an RB by committee for the Titans but Foreman and McNichols are gone, and Hilliard is out for this game.

They have no proven backup RBs now that Hilliard is out tomorrow.

• Thank you (+1) 1

6 minutes ago, ColoradoBills said:

It was his first game back after being on IR for 9 games to end last season with a broken bone in his foot.

Those last 9 games were, an RB by committee for the Titans but Foreman and McNichols are gone, and Hilliard is out for this game.

Henry's first game back was the Divisional game against the Bengals. 20 rushes for 62 yards.

22 minutes ago, ColoradoBills said:

Didn’t know Hilliard is out- significant development 

2 minutes ago, Gene1973 said:

If they lose tomorrow they will be playing a team who already has two AFC wins including an AFCE win.

Gene-  ***’** ** ******!!!!!

It’s week two.  We’re 1-0 and universally accepted as the best team in the league. And you said that we NEED to win on Monday.  You don’t know what the word “need” means.  

• Like (+1) 1
  • Thank you (+1) 1

11 minutes ago, Gene1973 said:

If they lose tomorrow they will be playing a team who already has two AFC wins including an AFCE win.

haha. I’m mot worried about the division.

But I really, really really want a win tomorrow… would absolutely suck to drop two home  openers in a row.

19 minutes ago, Gene1973 said:

IMO they NEED the #1 seed, absolutely cannot screw it up tomorrow.

Luckily for everyone else, what you view as a need isn’t really a need.  

16 minutes ago, Gene1973 said:

I know it's early, but it's a must win. McDermott needs to show he can beat Vrabel.

I haye those plays on 3rd and long. Stupid Bengals.

No gene. 

• Like (+1) 1

16 minutes ago, Gene1973 said:

I know it's early, but it's a must win. McDermott needs to show he can beat Vrabel.

I haye those plays on 3rd and long. Stupid Bengals.

Clearly a troll. If you weren’t, you’d know, or at least admit that he’s already beaten Vrabel twice. 

• Like (+1) 1
  • Eyeroll 1

2 minutes ago, Gene1973 said:

They didn't get the one seed last season, and it absolutely made a difference.

That’s true but I would rather play two games in Buffalo then go back to arrowhead. Sorry didn’t read your message properly. 

Edited by 97bills

This topic is OLD. A NEW topic should be started unless there is a very specific reason to revive this one.